Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sarvo

Thread: LOST SD CARD - $250 REWARD - CASWELL SOUND HUT

LOST SD CARD - $250 REWARD - CASWELL SOUND HUT

Hi guys. Spent the past few weeks tramping/packrafting/spearfishing from George Sound to Caswell Sound. Awesome trip but had to pack down and leave from Caswell Sound hut in a rush after getting some short notice from the seaplane pilot. In the cleaning mayhem I've left a SD card for my camera in the hut. Pretty bummed, as it had all my photos/footage from the first week of the trip.

Figured that it’s mostly hunters who visit Caswell Sound so you guys would be worth a shot! If anyone is heading out there, or you know someone who is, there’s a $250 reward for anyone who can find the SD card and post it out to me (I live in Aus).
    Last place I remember having it was on the nogging (horizontal timber stud) to the right of the fireplace, but it could also been on the bunk near the fireplace and fallen off into the firewood beneath. Could potentially be around the front of the hut, or ~15m down the track towards the beach as we camped out front instead of sleeping in the hut.

The SD Card was a Sandisk Extreme 128gb, and looks like the photo I’ve attached. It’s about 20mm x 30mm x 3mm.

Cheers!

Mitch

mscanlanbloor@y7mail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bugger! Good luck

LOC
    Not ideal. Have you asked the local chopper operators to check any they have any bookings to drop people at the Caswell? To pass on the reward offer

Quote Originally Posted by LOC View Post
    Not ideal. Have you asked the local chopper operators to check any they have any bookings to drop people at the Caswell? To pass on the reward offer
    Yeah I've got a friend who came with us on the trip who knows a chopper pilot operating in the area. He said he'll pass on the info soon, he's just out in deep cove currently. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchsb View Post
    Yeah I've got a friend who came with us on the trip who knows a chopper pilot operating in the area. He said he'll pass on the info soon, he's just out in deep cove currently. Thanks for the suggestion though!
    $250 will temp him to flap in to check - but better sooner than later b4 the rats get it
    Good luck - must be very upsetting
    bumblefoot and BeeMan like this.