Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mincer

Mincer

My kids aren't fussed on what you and I might consider a beautiful steak, however make mincemeat of that little sucker, and you can feed them by the shovel load.
    However my Warehouse no name special has packed at sad. What's a good brand to replace it with? Would need to have sausage attachment. Budget? well I am pretty cheap, but keen to hear about expensive ones, if it will last many years to come.....
    "The generalist hunter and angler is a well-fed mofo" - Steven Rinella

we bought a kenwood mixer...like ya mum baked with...it works pretty good but slow...then after 4 years of looking we found a george foreman mincer for $100 brand spanking in 2nd hand shop....it works really well but you definately need earmuffs...trick is to not force it at all,cut meat up and drop it in and let it do its thing.

My uncle got one of these Luvele Ultimate Electric Meat Grinder | Sausage Maker | 1800w (700w rated)
    Product Code: LUMG700AUS $250nz to his door, it chews through the meat off the shanks with the sinew in it with ease. My cousins have one as well and my parents are going to get one as well.
    https://www.luvele.com.au/collections/mincers-slicers

Quote Originally Posted by Ruawai View Post
    My uncle got one of these Luvele Ultimate Electric Meat Grinder | Sausage Maker | 1800w (700w rated)
    Product Code: LUMG700AUS $250nz to his door, it chews through the meat off the shanks with the sinew in it with ease. My cousins have one as well and my parents are going to get one as well.
    https://www.luvele.com.au/collections/mincers-slicers
    +1 Wot he said.

My family are a bit the same with venison steaks so its rare that we ever have them in the house. But mince it up and make patties... gone! These machines make light work of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by planenutz View Post
    +1 Wot he said.

My family are a bit the same with venison steaks so its rare that we ever have them in the house. But mince it up and make patties... gone! These machines make light work of it.
    Beware the accidental pun !!

Banned
    Minute steaks are good for barby's, kids and converting rougher bits into steaks. Two revolving drums like a wringer washing machine with little blades that cut into the steak from each side.
    Regarding the patties, have you guys tried Gordon Ramseys recipe for the 'Ramsey Burger'? without doubt the best burger I have ever eaten

These are very good. the double cut system works very well. They are not cheep, but if you would be doing lots of sausage's etc could be worth it.

https://www.commercialfood.co.nz/meat-mincer