Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Smiddy

Thread: Outdoorsman Pack

Outdoorsman Pack

Has anyone had any experience with this pack? or packs similar - kifaru or kuiu. I realise that the majority of people now days use internal frame packs but thought it looked like a pretty interesting set up.

The frame is actually a lot more pliable and flexible than it originally looks.
    Its pretty heavy for just a pack, coming in at 3.2kg but I've got the rest of my gear down to pretty bloody light so I don't mind the extra weight.

Outdoorsmans Optics Hunter Pack System | The Outdoorsmans

Cant comment on comfort or durability, but it looks like the kuiu system does pretty much the same thing for less cost and half the weight

I'm getting sick of you advertising your shit on every post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dont waste your time chasing every last fps, it doesnt matter in the real world, it wont make a difference, all it will do is cause head aches and frustrations. And dont listen to silly old cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Smiddy View Post
    I'm getting sick of you advertising your shit on every post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that was abit blunt wasn't it.... what I mean is if your using this forum for advertising I feel you should be sponsoring it
    veitnamcam, BRADS and Gerbs like this.
    Dont waste your time chasing every last fps, it doesnt matter in the real world, it wont make a difference, all it will do is cause head aches and frustrations. And dont listen to silly old cunts

Ejected
    Or you could go buy a K2 hunter. Bloody good packs, external frames are rare thses days.