Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 20 Bore

Thread: Duck Shooters Shoot

Duck Shooters Shoot

Call me disorganised but my mind just turned to the coming season. I'd like to miss a few clays before the big day, but am finding it pretty hard on google to see if there are any pre-season shoots near Whangarei - I think Whatiriri gun club have their normal shoot next weekend?? (3rd Sunday in a month)but thats just from an old facebook post. Anyone know more?

Alot have been canceled of recent. Think there's one in today at Auckland met. Last time I attended there duck shooters shoot many couple years ago I found it the most poorly run sporting clay shoot I've ever been to. So disorganised. Long waits. Wanting everyone to shoot traps in particular order.ive never attended another one of there shoots. As I no many people who haven't.

I really enjoy the shoots and find they really help me with my lead and swing through. they are really great when you get a good group together or you join an established group.
    The picture is from the sporting clays facebook page, a good page to follow
    Name:  Screenshot_2022-04-10-08-32-40-158_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  900.5 KB
    lostagain likes this.