Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: look out duck shooters

look out duck shooters

I had to take the cook to A&E this am ( slammed her finger in the van door ...... her , not me ) and on the wall there was a notice asking all people who were injured during duck shooting to advise the A&E team of this . Included were , the obvious ( bullet holes ) , slipping on way to mai mai , falling while climbing fence ............ they covered it well , basically any injury in any way related to duck shooting. They said it was for some study but ( call me cynical ) I reckon is coz Acc want to put a levy on game bird licenses .... ?
    Wirehunt and EeeBees like this.
    Vegetarians Bah !! . If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat ! .

Quote Originally Posted by hamsav View Post
    I had to take the cook to A&E this am ( slammed her finger in the van door ...... her , not me ) and on the wall there was a notice asking all people who were injured during duck shooting to advise the A&E team of this . Included were , the obvious ( bullet holes ) , slipping on way to mai mai , falling while climbing fence ............ they covered it well , basically any injury in any way related to duck shooting. They said it was for some study but ( call me cynical ) I reckon is coz Acc want to put a levy on game bird licenses .... ?
    they can kiss my arse and levy that .
    tell them nothing take them no where.
    we are perfectly good at shitting in our own nest without helping outside tossers crap on us from hieght.
    EeeBees, tetawa and 57jl like this.

Well spotted, @hamsav ... what next ... and just how is F&G going to work that lot out if it was to come to that ...? oh yeah, of course, by bumping the cost of the licence ... are there any salient stats on the number of injuries etc re duck shooting ... ???
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

or the nurses etc at that particular establishment are all vegans/lessos/leftopinky commies etc etc and will have great delight in jabbing plurry great needles in your butt if you are a murderer of poor cute wee fluffy duckies...
    gsp follower likes this.

dont get a licence. fuck em all.
    Pointer, tiroatedson and keneff like this.
    Use enough gun

Perhaps some non shooting people are tired of subsidizing the care of the mouth breathing fucktard duckshooters out there that think it's a great idea to get shitfaced every year before or during opening morning and think it's awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Proudkiwi View Post
    Perhaps some non shooting people are tired of subsidizing the care of the mouth breathing fucktard duckshooters out there that think it's a great idea to get shitfaced every year before or during opening morning and think it's awesome?
    possibly but that small group of SHOOTERS [not hunters] would pale incomparison to the children of armholes with more money than sence who buy or help buy them buy turbo cars.
    who then crash thier cars killing each other,thier friends, members of the public,
    bet thats a whopping great group.who everyones tired of paying for compared to the other.
    are there any salient stats on the number of injuries etc re duck shooting ...
    lotta eye strain at elly this opening trying to find a fn mallard or two on opening this year EeeBees
    why dont they ciollate the cost to acc of rugby injuries by professional players??
    EeeBees and Micky Duck like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post

why dont they collate the cost to acc of rugby injuries by professional players??
    No theres a decent suggestion. Fair and logical. Pity that those are the specific requirements that politicians need in order to be able to deliberately disregard any sign of common sense.

if health and safety got a hold of rugby and applied the same rules that the rest of us have to live by....the game as we know it would be gone....it would have to go to similar to kiddies ripper rugby as you DONT HAVE TO have physicle contact to do the job.....its a known risk/heath hazard so therefore MUST be eliminated....
    cant see that one going down to well
    oh yeah rugby is a professional sport therefore its a job so rules DO APPLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    or the nurses etc at that particular establishment are all vegans/lessos/leftopinky commies etc etc and will have great delight in jabbing plurry great needles in your butt if you are a murderer of poor cute wee fluffy duckies...
    Lessos, u must be a dick fuck brian tamaki supporter with fuck wit comments like that u fuckin wanker

take a chill pill bud...better still take a whole handfull..... have you never heard of tongue in cheek humour?????
    for what its worth they tell me Brian has a very good following and has respect of a lot of young folk,his congregation is growing larger all the time,they even have well presented young folk to greet you as you arrive...... maybe he has a point or two that have merit.
    and the term is fornicating owner operator thank you.... no need to swear..... oh thats also humour....

those were the first three terms/descriptions that came to mind that seemed to fit the bill
    tree hugging, homespun cardigan wearing, coombayah singing, man haters could have been wiser choice in hindsight....Im surely most sorry to have upset your day.

Quote Originally Posted by upnorth uplander View Post
    Lessos, u must be a dick fuck brian tamaki supporter with fuck wit comments like that u fuckin wanker
    damn bit over the top
    someone hack you or your liquor cabinet??
    agreed about tamaki tho theres a piece of money grabbing gullible extorting piece of work.
    justifying his cars houses motor bikes with the people want me to have them
    ,WHAT THE FUCK EVA

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    ive been a nurse for 45yrs now avid bloody duckshooter and ill ram a needle in your skinny arse but let me blunt it first-in fact ive give you two 16g(fraction under diameter of a 4"nail ),the second as an afterthought .hurt -nup never felt a thing .its mind over matter i dont mind and you of such noble opinion dont bloody matter.as for H&S-NZ is riddled with it in case you didnt realise
    Micky Duck and A330driver like this.

kotuku.......... re read the health and safety bit..... IF SOMEONE had the balls to take the rugby union to court via health and safety the whole country would be up in arms as thier beloved game was being mucked around with...therefore the whole H&S sytem would have to be revisited.

again very sorry if I caused offence by trying to be humourous..... back to origonal topic....anyone have a VALID reason for the sign to be there...maybe someone who has spent 45 years in industry???/