Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: look out duck shooters

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    I wonder what the injury rates are per participant. Lots more people playing rugby that out hunting in any given week, so higher total number of injuries would be expected and normal. It's the RATE they matters.
    Yes, but total coin to accidents vs extra paid is a whole different number again. As opposed to regoed motorcyclists
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Hate to say it but I have had a good run with Acc , but then I don't abuse them , and try to keep any discussions constructive , and , probly most important , I have a genuine case , but I been on it for 8 years now and don't see it coming to an end any time soon. The only time I get grief is when my case worker gets shit from above and has to pass it down ...... but it always is the same deal , I go to a bunch of peeps who look the case and me over and report back to Acc , we meet , and discuss options and they leave me alone for another year . One guy , supposedly a Dr inspected my leg ( medical case review ) , said there was nothing more that could be done . the next day I went to the orthopod , he sent me for a CT scan and found my femur was again broken at the graft and had been for a while ............they didn't send me back there
    Name:  metal & bones_0010.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  951.0 KBName:  IMG.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  963.7 KBName:  DSC01505.JPG
Views: 167
Size:  111.2 KBName:  Hamish.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  378.5 KB
    1st , 2nd , 3rd and 4th attempts at grafting and now the last one has re-broken along the fracture line, and the screws are coming loose, ho hum
    Vegetarians Bah !! . If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat ! .

Quote Originally Posted by hamsav View Post
    Hate to say it but I have had a good run with Acc , but then I don't abuse them , and try to keep any discussions constructive , and , probly most important , I have a genuine case , but I been on it for 8 years now and don't see it coming to an end any time soon. The only time I get grief is when my case worker gets shit from above and has to pass it down ...... but it always is the same deal , I go to a bunch of peeps who look the case and me over and report back to Acc , we meet , and discuss options and they leave me alone for another year . One guy , supposedly a Dr inspected my leg ( medical case review ) , said there was nothing more that could be done . the next day I went to the orthopod , he sent me for a CT scan and found my femur was again broken at the graft and had been for a while ............they didn't send me back there
    1st , 2nd , 3rd and 4th attempts at grafting and now the last one has re-broken along the fracture line, and the screws are coming loose, ho hum
    Holy fuck, OW!
    mikee likes this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

@Tommy
    League stat for same period is 16942, giving total cost of lots of $
    Forgotmaboltagain

Injury statistics tool

Interactive tool tells the story. If you scroll down to near the bottom of the main page, you will see an option for sports claims. Refine the search from there
    Forgotmaboltagain

Shit hamsav that sucks mate. Whats the go with it not healing?
    Werawhakaui?

Rule 4. Identify your target beyond all doubt.

Attachment 70053Attachment 70054Attachment 70055Attachment 70056
    ouch hamsav
    id have said the same over my shoulder injury they were alright over several surgerys
    but when a shotgun blew up in my face they were severly uninterested in my hearing damage/loss.

+1 on the ouch hamsav........looks like a dyi has got lose with a screw gun

They did that survey a few years ago down here as well .

Attachment 70053Attachment 70054Attachment 70055Attachment 70056
    dear god what did you do to have that, I cant competewith that ....................... thankfully!!! I really do hope you get a successful resolution soon mate
    Name:  Front View.JPG
Views: 147
Size:  30.2 KB
    Name:  Rear View Repaired 2.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  29.7 KB
    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation................................but I'm not one of them

Shit thats not good,looks like you have a few screws loose.And I bet it didn't happen duckshooting.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...7&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    dear god what did you do to have that, I cant competewith that ....................... thankfully!!! I really do hope you get a successful resolution soon mate
    Attachment 70077
    Attachment 70078
    the more I see those pics the more I wonder just how far we have come.?
    looks like a medieval torture fuckin device
    Wirehunt likes this.

jeez hamsav ,those photos look like the bloody screws covering my workbench.

HMM-any CNC machinists out there -listen this blooke needs a whole ali undercarriage/peg bloody quick -the natural bastards falling to pieces.

Rushy can you weld something up for him

Me and acc don't see eye to eye. Wanted me to get surgery on a crook shoulder, surgeon said three months minimum at very best 90% good afterwards. Everyone else said don't, pyshio etc. So I didn't, two weeks later I was back into it and fine. Saved those fuckers heaps but they sniveled and whinged.
    The main rule of firearms.....Always point firearms in a safe direction

Quote Originally Posted by Wirehunt View Post
    Me and acc don't see eye to eye. Wanted me to get surgery on a crook shoulder, surgeon said three months minimum at very best 90% good afterwards. Everyone else said don't, pyshio etc. So I didn't, two weeks later I was back into it and fine. Saved those fuckers heaps but they sniveled and whinged.
    your problem maybe by leaving it wirehunt your only alternative down the line is a replacement.
    hope not get it checked at least yearly to see if anythings degenerating.