Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree15Likes
  • 3 Post By kotuku
  • 1 Post By gsp follower
  • 2 Post By P38
  • 2 Post By moonhunt
  • 4 Post By 308
  • 1 Post By Happy
  • 2 Post By EeeBees

Thread: MY NOMINEE FOR PURILE UNTNFORMED AND OUTRIGHT BULLSHITTER OF THE WEEK IS

MY NOMINEE FOR PURILE UNTNFORMED AND OUTRIGHT BULLSHITTER OF THE WEEK IS

HANS KRIEK get a load of this shite
    take Action!

Message the Minister for a lead shot ban here.

Encourage your family or friends to not go shooting.

If shooters are shooting in your area, keep an eye out for incidences of illegal activities (shooting birds on the water, shooting protected species, shooting while intoxicated, shooting without a licence, use of lead shot). Report any illegal hunting activities to the police.

Respond to media reports glorifying duck shooting - write a letter to your local paper highlighting the cruelty involved.

Feed local ducks in your area. Many ducks will take refuge in parks and inner city rivers.
    not bad given the reports that feeding ducks at parks and such encourages nee exasperates the spread of botulism

Mr Kriek is well known for his extremist animal views likewise his organisation SAFE..these people whilst nobly intentioned (or believing to be) still seem to be adopting a disneyland type personification of wildlife, and are very adept at manipulating media(very easy)to suit their needs.
    Me -id ignore him and his kin and any attempt to interfere with our lawful pursuits would be documented and forwarded to appropriate authorities plus requesting the NZ Fish&game prosecute him for unlawful conduct. or find a suitably inclined lawyer to take a civil suit on a pro bono basis.fuck it shooters do strike back.
    PS-If the dutch git was on fire in front of me ,my chocka bladder would remain chocka if you get my drift.
    EeeBees, Toby and grunzter like this.

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game."

Paul Rodriguez

Duck shooting is indiscriminate slaughter, and can cause severe suffering to those birds not killed outright.

As many as 275,000 ducks, geese and swans in New Zealand, including non-game and protected birds, could be left crippled to die a slow and lingering death during the annual shooting season on New Zealand waterways.

Every year, it is expected about one million waterfowl will be shot and killed, most of them in one day, on the opening day.

International evidence shows that between 20% and 40% of ducks and geese that are struck by shotgun pellets are never retrieved, and die lingering deaths.

UNCOVER THE TRUTH

Mass Slaughter
    Populations under threat
    What are 'Game Birds'?

right lets start at the top you uninformed generlizing twat.
    A]I THINK ALLS SPECIES WITH PREDATORS AT SOME STAGE REALIZE THEY ARE BEING HUNTED THOSE THAT DONT DIE.
    now whats that strange term for it ''natural selection''
    B]SO CAN HITTING THEM IN A CAR HANS you drive huh

c] jesus hans could you be anymore deceptive and vague

D]IN ONE DAY?? A MILLION HANS ??

E] HANS LETS SEE YOUR PROOF STUDIES BY WHOMORE SANDAL WEARING HEMP CHEWERS AND SERIAL VEGATABLE ABUSERS LIKE YOURSELF

SAFE from the truth
    safe from the facts
    safe from reason
    EeeBees likes this.

P38
    "Feed local ducks in your area. Many ducks will take refuge in parks and inner city rivers". Very true Hans

Park feed Duckies are Tasty. Num Num Num.

So feed em up Hans

Cheers
    Pete
    EeeBees and gsp follower like this.

Are we able to deport him on some technicality
    EeeBees and gsp follower like this.
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    OPCz

unfortunately no --in a lot of eyes he serves a valuable purpose (at least two of my work colleagues are ardent supporters,plastering propaganda over the office walls ),and dare i say he has from time to time raised valid concerns re some animal welfare. this however is a load of erudite shite similar to that seen in seashepherd/PETA hysteria at full throttle.

There are roughly two camps here - the animal rights activists and the anti-cruelty crowd.

The nutcases tend towards the animal rights eg "animals are people too", PETA, "everyone should go vegan", etc.
    I don't bother arguing with these people and treat them as loonies

The anti-cruelty crowd have some overlap with us as regards ethical hunting - no decent hunter wants to see animals suffer

A quick clean kill is always the best and the animals that we eat usually have a great life until we kill and eat them
    P38, veitnamcam, Toby and 1 others like this.

P38
    Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    There are roughly two camps here - the animal rights activists and the anti-cruelty crowd.

The nutcases tend towards the animal rights eg "animals are people too", PETA, "everyone should go vegan", etc.

The anti-cruelty crowd have some overlap with us as regards ethical hunting - no decent hunter wants to see animals suffer

A quick clean kill is always the best and the animals that we eat usually have a great life until we kill and eat them
    Agree.

Good marksmanship is a valuable skill to have and always requires improvement.

Cheers
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post

i have some sympathy for the anti cruelty crowd re farrowing pens and some of the pig maulers that pass for pig dogs these days.
    but guys like kriek would have us charged with theft for milking a cow and assault for riding a horse. just cos he comes from the freely available weed capital of europe with virtualy no hunting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    i have some sympathy for the anti cruelty crowd re farrowing pens and some of the pig maulers that pass for pig dogs these days.
    but guys like kriek would have us charged with theft for milking a cow and assault for riding a horse. just cos he comes from the freely available weed capital of europe with virtualy no hunting at all.
    There is hunting there Framed and in windows waiting for you to "pop in" hypocritical bastards springs to mind lol . A really criminal bad bastard said to me once "clean up your own backyard before you tell anyone to clean up there's " Might be a good policy
    gsp follower likes this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    There is hunting there Framed and in windows waiting for you to "pop in" hypocritical bastards springs to mind lol . A really criminal bad bastard said to me once "clean up your own backyard before you tell anyone to clean up there's " Might be a good policy
    true its not that long ago the hells angels were having rocket launcher fights in holland

Don't you get tired of all this crap...
    Maca49 and gsp follower like this.
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    Don't you get tired of all this crap...
    meaning ??
    im pretty happy i wont have to deal with them down the river but they did show up down boggy creek once.
    think the icey cold water and the wader required hump put them off comin to us but they did scare a bird or three off with thier antics.
    which i supppose was considered a win by them.one half pye drained by the look of it trying to get to a duck that wasnt wounded and flew off as she floundered toward it.