Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By kotuku
  • 2 Post By sako75
  • 3 Post By sako75

Thread: PleeeeeeeaAAAAAAASSSSSEEE

PleeeeeeeaAAAAAAASSSSSEEE

god help me or call me nigel and buttf..kme with the spiky end of a pineapple.
    some missed abortion of an msm reporter is breathlessly wanting to tell us how auckland domain staff want a new partner for an solo parrie hen whose apparently parked up in their area.

could some kind shooter in the local area take the simpering piece of DNA aside and politely inform them the her bloody ladyship is more than capable of finding her own toyboy when shes fit and ready .the last thing the avian world need is more fucking human interference cause all of recent doogoders interference turned into shit in double quick order.
    gadgetman and EeeBees like this.

We live by our own perceived rules up here - God help us
    Unfortunately with the higher percentage of the the population we also house a higher percentage of polystyrene world nut cases
    In our defence it is a full moon tonight
    gadgetman and EeeBees like this.

I was at a 5yo birthday party recently and a dickwack was telling 2 ladies in the kitchen the wrong doings of giving ducks dry bread.
    He left and so did 1 of the women. As I left with a drink I said to the remaining woman the the problem with feeding chickens dry bread is that when roasting the chicken the bread comes out as stuffing. She looked at me blanking as I smiled and walked off and then she smiled in realisation
    gadgetman, EeeBees and kotuku like this.