Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By username
  • 1 Post By username
  • 1 Post By username
  • 1 Post By gsp follower

Thread: Short goose shoot film

Short goose shoot film

it wasnt getting many views hidden in "Username 2014"

9 hours in a blind - YouTube
    gadgetman and Sparrow like this.

Nice vid username.

Couple of days ago I had a couple of hundred fly right over me. Wouldn't have needed to do much to call them into range, maybe drop 10m. Don't think suburbia would be the right place to set up though.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Just another outdoors addict
    That's hunting... Was a pretty good result none the less!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    Nice vid username.

Couple of days ago I had a couple of hundred fly right over me. Wouldn't have needed to do much to call them into range, maybe drop 10m. Don't think suburbia would be the right place to set up though.
    Gun and Run GM Gun and Run

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Allen View Post
    That's hunting... Was a pretty good result none the less!
    That day was going to be the day i slowed down and made better shots. it started off Awesome i shot 4 of em.
    I had a we look over you blog. Good stuff!
    Breda likes this.

We've had a few like that in North Canterbury too. Video work is going well!

Quote Originally Posted by Uplandstalker View Post
    We've had a few like that in North Canterbury too. Video work is going well!
    Yeh it took a week to get to them, in the mean time the land owner had been pushing them off every chance he had and they must have got the picture. Cheers started using iMovie instead of editing on my phone. Going to NY 6 june so all my money will being spent in cameraland. Im cutting my optics budget back to afford a gopro. Also my wife told me we should get a DSLR before we go so i said what a great idea (as i was thinking how i can use it to film goose shooting) so i will have four cameras to film with. Two phones in the decoys, gopro on someones head and dslr in a blind. My end goal is to make a decent film with a story, narration, scenery etc and plenty of kills but for now just experimenting with camera and editing techniques. So watch this space.
    My offsider are camera shy too which doesn't help my plans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sparrow likes this.

nice as always username
    we.ve got some lined up for thie avo/evening and they are nervy so i wont be surprised if we have the same experience.
    long lean periods just make those days when everything comes together all the sweeter
    username likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    nice as always username
    we.ve got some lined up for thie avo/evening and they are nervy so i wont be surprised if we have the same experience.
    long lean periods just make those days when everything comes together all the sweeter
    ive sharpened the knives and got ready so take it away mr GSP.
    gentlemen the mob hes talking about I also saw last evening. All this after checking our wee opening day spot to see 60-70mallards(highlypissed off++++++)have their playtime interupted by stupid humans.they buzzed us relentlessly till we moved on then bingo it was mallard airlines back to base.
    the geese was a sighting on the way home,gumball rally tactics as we followed them in a mad scramble and well my saliva is drowning me at the thought of a plump canada (or two).BTW rabbits&pigeons are also on offer apparently so ican see me&organic meats having a good relationship.from paddock to puku or airspace to arsehole ,if you gats ma drift.

ive just processed a couple of those birds GSP follower was onto.fat pinkbreasted grain fed with the skin seperating from the meat with a gentle push.loveeeeerrrrrlyyyyy jubbbbbblllllyyyyyy
    some naughty wee bunnies in that location too-Ifeel roast underground mutton in the offing!!!

Ejected
    I am loving your vids Username, keep them coming.

I would still regard that as a success, you shot birds so just skip the other 8 hours, 59 min, 57 seconds of the day when you tell everyone about it.

Cheers mate. Unfortunately my next hunting mission is chasing silly deer around fiordland this weekend. So geese will have to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk