Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Is there a lawyer out there???!

Is there a lawyer out there???!

This bull with Fish & Game. Is there a lawyer out there who will help Southland.
    He will help the National hunter in the end.
    The expense for a Lawyer to take Fish&Game on to stop the BAN of the sub gauge.(Needs legal help)
    This is only the start of the rot. I have posted on lead shot and the response is not good.
    Out of 1500 or so Hunters on this forum, I don’t want to flog the subject.
    I have listened to all the big talk when it came to stopping the steel for the 12g and it didn’t happen as we all know.
    It’s a hard road to hoe,100 license holders said they would go to the F&G meeting by bus, Gore district may well be the heart of the sub gauge.
    The bus was put on and about ten went on the bus. The truth she be OK well it won’t.
    I can give more on this Lead over water if you want.
    By the way has anyone read Paul Stennings Articles on steel??
    The July meeting needs a big turn out.I hope we get it. Southland F&G are a law unto them selfs.
    The Voice of Reason, Come let us Reason together...

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Good luck with that KH. Apathy is a bitch.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

And its only the start.Watch the other areas get told that sub guage bans coming their way as well. It ll happen . They ll see it as another way to appease the "Carrot Peeling Hippy" freaks (as good man Pete would say)
    that are against our sport and only eat meat that was born at the supermarket on a tray covered in plastic not ever actually alive.

Name:  meat.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  48.9 KB
    Toby and steven like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Good luck with that KH. Apathy is a bitch.
    Thanks for the support, But it's not me alone, this belongs to the wrights of all those who suck air going up hill.
    If it's not lead shot it's some other crap, take the semi auto's don't smoke, don't think for your self.
    Its about choice take the pioneer sprit away.
    Don’t grow the vegetable we will feed you with our intellect which is genetically modified- Adam and Eve NOT Adam and Steve social engineering.
    While on this one, born to Man and Woman , ADAM & STEVE can't have, so don't feed me the, I was born this way.
    The only pistol I can hold is below the hip shit.

KNOW where I am coming from, its not the last down poor.
    Last edited by Kiwi-Hunter; 08-03-2013 at 11:33 AM. Reason: add a bit

What?
    VIVA LA HOWA

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi-Hunter View Post
    Thanks for the support, But it's not me alone, this belongs to the wrights of all those who suck air going up hill.
    If it's not lead shot it's some other crap, take the semi auto's don't smoke, don't think for your self.
    Its about choice take the pioneer sprit away.
    Don’t grow the vegetable we will feed you with our intellect which is genetically modified- Adam and Eve NOT Adam and Steve social engineering.
    While on this one, born to Man and Woman , ADAM & STEVE can't have, so don't feed me the, I was born this way.
    The only pistol I can hold is below the hip shit.

KNOW where I am coming from, its not the last down poor.
    So what does someones sexual orientation have to do with banning lead shot in sub-guage shotties??

This is a hunting forum mate that is also supposed to be free of political shite. If you want to go on about all that crap go over to the the 'other' forum.
    Lentil likes this.
    Hunting is not a hobby.....its an addiction

Is your tinfoil hat fitting a little bit too tight?
    Pointer, Snuffit and Happy like this.

In the original recommendations/strategy about changing 12 guage to steel shot only, it was stated that 20 guage guns were not numerous enough nor were there enough options in regards to availbility of suitable non-toxic cartridges for the 20g to be included in that first phase out of lead shot usage. But in the case where 20g usage became more common and better non-toxic shot became available (at the point we are now), that the eventual phase in of non-toxic shot in 20g would be implemented. Unfortunately it was in the pipeline at the very beginning, they've just decided to follow through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    So what does someones sexual orientation have to do with banning lead shot in sub-guage shotties??

This is a hunting forum mate that is also supposed to be free of political shite. If you want to go on about all that crap go over to the the 'other' forum.
    The point is not the sexual orientation it's the Social engineering I hate.When we are pushed to the side. F&G are there with our dollar to speak on our behalf, that hasn't happened in Southland.
    We are the start of more crap.They have banned Duck shooting in parts of Australia.
    This is just the start banning lead shot over water I have posted on 29 country's and there may be more that's only to 2008. The ban goe's onto all lead and that include's clay birds.
    I am not here to beat up on this subject either,But hunters need to be know what's happened world wide.
    This started with the United Nation's. The AEWA came into being out of of a meeting 1988
    The reason for the ban of lead ammunition was most often due to concerns over populations of waterfowl or avian scavengers.
    Many countries created legislation in response to the African-Eurasian Waterfowl Agreement’s (AEWA) recommendation for the use of nontoxic shot over wetlands.

http://www.peregrinefund.org/subsite...15%20Avery.pdf
    Last edited by Kiwi-Hunter; 08-03-2013 at 12:52 PM.

ebf
    Riiiight, so you're basically one of those disarmament conspiracy theorists and a homophobe as well, but you'd like other "sane" people to join your crusade ?

Good luck
    Snuffit likes this.
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Every day in every country
    Good luck with this

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi-Hunter View Post
    The point is not the sexual orientation it's the Social engineering I hate.When we are pushed to the side. F&G are there with our dollar to speak on our behalf, that hasn't happened in Southland.
    We are the start of more crap.They have banned Duck shooting in parts of Australia.
    This is just the start banning lead shot over water I have posted on 29 country's and there may be more that's only to 2008. The ban goe's onto all lead and that include's clay birds.
    I am not here to beat up on this subject either,But hunters need to be know what's happened world wide.
    This started with the United Nation's. The AEWA came into being out of of a meeting 1988
    The reason for the ban of lead ammunition was most often due to concerns over populations of waterfowl or avian scavengers.
    Many countries created legislation in response to the African-Eurasian Waterfowl Agreement’s (AEWA) recommendation for the use of nontoxic shot over wetlands.

http://www.peregrinefund.org/subsite...15%20Avery.pdf
    I got your message Kiwihunter --social engineering ---and it had fuck all to do with sex -amazing how the politically correct want to jump on you for what ever comment .
    What would be an idea is to engage a lawyer and then see if you can raise funds through the site via Spanners to fight this .
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
    I got your message Kiwihunter --social engineering ---and it had fuck all to do with sex -amazing how the politically correct want to jump on you for what ever comment .
    What would be an idea is to engage a lawyer and then see if you can raise funds through the site via Spanners to fight this .
    Just to note the steel has happened with you guy's in only some states.
    I see Iowa over turned it in 2011 the ban they had on lead with dove hunting.
    So things can be turned around.
    But I can tell by this forum so far it's a lame responce.
    Thanks for the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
    What are you on about?? if it has fuck all to do with sexual orientation then why the fuck bring it up in a hunting forum, that is what this is remember?

I completely agree with Kiwihunter regarding the banning of lead, its complete bollocks, but the rest of what he is on about is utter giberish and detracts away from what his 'real' argument is. It is hard to take a man seriously when he is ranting like a narrow minded, conspiracy theorist, homophobic southlander.
    Hunting is not a hobby.....its an addiction

[QUOTE=Bryan;91700]What are you on about?? if it has fuck all to do with sexual orientation then why the fuck bring it up in a hunting forum, that is what this is remember?

I completely agree with Kiwihunter regarding the banning of lead, its complete bollocks, but the rest of what he is on about is utter giberish and detracts away from what his 'real' argument is. It is hard to take a man seriously when he is ranting like a narrow minded, conspiracy theorist, homophobic southlander.[/QUOTE

his comments were about how things become socially engineered -the example doesn't really matter as it was just an example of how SE softens the views of the masses - conspiracy theorist is far to strong of a thing to say given the very real reality gripping the shooting world with these already banned shot weights and others that are to come .I might suggest you appreciate the mans comments rather than tall poppy cut him as so many that are so active being inactive tend to do
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question