Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Chris

Thread: Forum Fishing Day/Weekend

Forum Fishing Day/Weekend

Now that the weather is warming up it is time to start thinking about trying to organise a forum weekend or day (Saturday or Sunday) of fishing. The fishing format will be surfcasting (No Kontikis) to cater for those who can not afford/able to go out on a boat or not agile enough for rock hopping.

Location: East Coast , Beach to be advised have two places in mind but need the ok from a forum member for one of them and that beach will be advised by PM to keep the google searchers out of it.
    Date: To be agreed upon by those who wish to attend (between now and Christmas), and will be weather permitting
    BBQ: Possible if we can get our hands on a BBQ big enough to use at the beach, also we could pool together a bit of grub to cook up or just put in some dollars and get someone trustworthy and with a chilly bin big enough to pick up some meat on the way probably wont be able to bring alcohol as most beaches are liqour ban areas these days.

If you can post what dates you are available and that you will be a definite attendee then feel free to post your interest.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Sounds like a good excuse to have a get together & meet a few members that I haven't yet .I'm flexible about dates location at this point ,nothing on the Calendar right now. Snapper are coming in now with better numbers turning up .

I view of the BBQ I'd like to offer 4 or 5 kilos of snapper fillets to throw on, just so we can at least get a taste if it all goes pear shape.
    veitnamcam, hunter308 and Gibo like this.
    Gun control means using both hands

sounds good Chris like you said if it goes pear shaped we still get to have a taste, all we need is a local chip shop to get some chips to go with it accompanied with a nice salad i could very much see that no meat may end up on the hotplate at all if that is the case

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Unless some one has a little veni spare ? I may be able to wrangle some aged rump or rib eye roll .Think some type of game meat maybe more applicable to the forum gathering. Some wild pork chops could be nice(yea they are but )
    Gun control means using both hands

mate fish and wild game meat would be awesome even a few smoked mussels would go down a treat too

Ok beach will be Whiritoa providing there is nothing else being held down there on the same weekend will just pm those who are interested on where to meet up.

I am sort of thinking around labour weekend if that would suit anyone but could push it forward if that weekend is too busy

Labour weekend is out for me as I have jsut been booked for the whole weekend to do relief milking so will have to come up with another date.