Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: white baiting

white baiting

just puting a question out ther to all the white baiters
    ,i have a stand on a local river in hawks bay and was woundering if any one was keen to swap stands or even go whitebaiting with each other on each stands for a weekend or a long weekend im very willing to travel and see the country.

its a good offer if i had a stand id be keen, but i just fish local rivers here in gizzy with a scoop net, i managed to get a feed yesterday in only 1hr of fishing... howd you go mate?

345 grams today in the nice warm sunshine cant think of a better way to waste afew hrs

goos suff guys havnt even put the net in the water ,just started building the stand out river is still to dirty but next week it should be on.keep in touce i could be keen to come to gisborn

hey fello fishers, got out there on saturday for the first time, i fished the Wairoa river in Tauranga, started at 6, the tide started going out about 8, just as the tide turned my boards started lining up and they were going really quick and they were going the other way, anyway, gud start to the season 4 me, got 2lbs on saturday and 3 on sunday, algud, just moved up here from wellies and im not used to seeing bait this early in the season, now i gotta wait til the weekend to fish again(work sux) fish hard