Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bigbear

Thread: Accommodation thread

Accommodation thread

With permission from the moderators i thought it might be of use to have a "Sticky Accommodation section" where people could post up places they can recommend having used when going on hunting trips North and South island.
    NOT your 5 star motels. Just that stop over you have used on the way to a long distance hunting trip or coming out of the bush for a hot shower and a comfy sleep before the trip home or on your way home

Just simple: town, location, bunk units/ cabin of street parking etc etc

before asking mods would anyone be interested in this? Don't think we should put it in "off topic" every thread turns to shit in there
    Bonecrusher likes this.

Sounds like a great idea
    Aim small , miss small

MSL
    Stayed at the rainforest retreat at Franz Joseph, on the way back from a Tahr trip. Simple room with four bunks and an ensuite bathroom with a cranking shower. Got there about 8.30-9pm, had a shower each, and a rest. Then left just after 10pm for Picton. Cheap enough that I didn’t care about only being there for an hour or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northdude
    Murapara motor camp basic room we like it