Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By P38
  • 1 Post By hunter308

Thread: Comment on typo

Comment on typo

I'm not the type police but I think someone missed a word.

Welcome, Gamehunter., be sure to check out the FAQ section if you have any questions. Also please take a moment and update your with your latest information.

Regards, GH

P38
    hahaha Looks like a typo to me GH.

Have you ever signed off an Email to a CEO with "Regards" but hit the "T" instead of the G (look where they are on your key board).

or

Emailed a Team Leader to get his "Shift" together for a Team Brief and forgot to include the "F" in the word Shift.

is usually the reply.

Cheers
    Pete
    kokako likes this.

Just an honest error not even worth worrying about no one is perfect. Just wait till neckshot does his drunken friday night rant you won't even be able to even decipher a word of it
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

I told the mods ages ago. No biggie really but shows we are observant aye!

Yep saw a fire evacuation proceedure up on the wall of one of the temping agencies I deal with today while picking up some time sheets for the two weeks work I have and there was a typo there too they missed the T out of the word instructed I never cared as I knew what it was meaning. but I did see a company wagon outside the building and it had the number 0800 mountme so I was looking out the window of the temping agency hoping to see a hot chick jump in and drive off in that wagon
    veitnamcam likes this.

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Last ship I was on, 80-90% of electrical cabinets and buttons etc had misspelt tags on them - chinglish at its best.

Re: the mistake:

Thousands of members and only a select few notice it

I did fix it, then we had a sever hickup and lost the fix and havnt fixed it since

It WILL be done (again) - on the list of 'shit to do' so dont think you;re being ignored

Little things take time - but they all make a difference to the overall fit an finish of the place.
    Thats why we have this forum section.

We should run a sweep to see how long it takes for someone to notice its been fixed

The honest truth is when I got the welcome PM/email I just deleted it without opening it