Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Gear failure don't it give u the shits

Gear failure don't it give u the shits

took the new windham exterminator away wally shooting,doin the site in it was shooting doubles.Bit disappointed it did shoot tight groups(i was shooting the site in by manual loading 1 at a time ) then fitted a full mag and that when it went Rambo,back at shop now sure it's something to do with trigger group. Was goin to drop in timney out of norinco but thort that mite compromise the warranty, norinco went well 10 wallys(hope to have windham back for a goat shoot next wkend

Ejected
    Yep, and it happens far to often these days.
    Spanners likes this.

Great when ya buy something then have to modify it to make it work NOT does seem to be the case nowadays though. Bit like my Harley it's a deposit on the stuff you need to go fast or stand out to look like a chrome dork
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Buying a Harley is a life style you should expect ongoings

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Great when ya buy something then have to modify it to make it work NOT does seem to be the case nowadays though. Bit like my Harley it's a deposit on the stuff you need to go fast or stand out to look like a chrome dork
    Harley.. fast... ahahahahahaha

Male menopause machine more like it

Yeah, don't go, don't stop, don't handle, sound like a tractor and weigh a ton, perfect example of sucessful marketing................
    199p and Maca49 like this.
    Machete don't text!
    (.)(.) = :-)))

Quote Originally Posted by Spanners View Post
    Harley.. fast... ahahahahahaha

Male menopause machine more like it
    Well good on you... Made your evening I bet... Get a life comes to mind..
    Just trolling on a Sunday night looking for something to make a smarmy comment about.. All good successful troll.. My bike feels fast to me... Is that OK ?My conception of fast or slow may be different to yours if thats allowed in your world....Of course theres not much else others have thats as perfect,fast ,expensive,clever, etc etc etc as yours.
    Petty petty petty and a little immature. If Im at male menopause stage where are you.. We ll all get older but I suppose you ve developed and anti aging chamber being so clever..
    Must be hard being so god damn perfect.. How do you cope... How does your comment contribute any thing to this thread other than to slag or pee someone off at 11 on Sunday night..

Old man used to say got nothing good to say practise saying nothing.. Wiser words than yours fulla...
    crzyman likes this.

Just trolling on a Sunday night looking for something to make a smarmy comment about.. All good successful troll.. My bike feels fast to me... Is that OK ?My conception of fast or slow may be different to yours if thats allowed in your world....Of course theres not much else others have thats as perfect,fast ,expensive,clever, etc etc etc as yours.
    Petty petty petty and a little immature. If Im at male menopause stage where are you.. We ll all get older but I suppose you ve developed and anti aging chamber being so clever..
    Must be hard being so god damn perfect.. How do you cope... How does your comment contribute any thing to this thread other than to slag or pee someone off at 11 on Sunday night..

Old man used to say got nothing good to say practise saying nothing.. Wiser words than yours fulla...
    Happy?
    Spanners likes this.
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out

Quote Originally Posted by madjon_ View Post
    Happy?
    Yeah good as thanks MJ Yourself ??..

Said it before say it again..Funny old world if we all liked the same things.
    Does that mean you have to slag what other people like though ..
    Scouser likes this.

Easy Grumpy....
    Heres something for that nerve I hit
    Name:  krunchsc90bandaidwrinkl.thumbnail.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  11.2 KB

Generally at the end of a post is signalling an intention of humour - and judging by the 5 'Likes' on the post, others obviously got it.
    If you want to start with personal attacks, then fine, I can play that game too, but take note my post was in jest and didnt have any in it.

You must be pretty new to bikes in general if you havnt heard Harleys been called 'Male Menopause Machines' - I didnt make it up, its something I;ve heard regularly for 20yrs plus
    Have a look at the average Harley riders age and see if there is a trend here. Males hit 50 and decide to buy a convertible or a harley

I like old Harleys, infact the Mrs and I were talking lastnight about my plans to build an old school bobber, and I can easily justify the 'Fast? hahaha' comment by the simples fact that, the archaic, outdated, lack of power and unbalanced design of the engine are alot more suited to use as a stationary waterpump drive rather than something that goes 'fast'

People buy Harleys because its a 'Harley' not because it handles well, or is fast, if that wasnt the case, they would buy the Jap equivalent and have more hp, handling and comfort.
    Bulltahr and Wirehunt like this.

ebf
    People buy Harleys because its a 'Harley' not because it handles well, or is fast, if that wasnt the case, they would buy the Jap equivalent and have more hp, handling and comfort.
    Not to mention saving the worlds remaining oil reserves

Grumpy, they are also known as Hardly Ablesons

Spanners, for a bit more style, check out some of the sweet bobbers built from the old Triumphs. Mate of mine delighted in freaking out the Italian Motorcycle Club by rocking up on his chopped Laverda....
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    Not to mention saving the worlds remaining oil reserves

Grumpy, they are also known as Hardly Ablesons

Spanners, for a bit more style, check out some of the sweet bobbers built from the old Triumphs. Mate of mine delighted in freaking out the Italian Motorcycle Club by rocking up on his chopped Laverda....
    I ALMOST brought a dropped, chopped and stretched Bonnie that was build by a big name US frame builder, but its style was just a little bare for what I'm looking for.

Cafe Bobber is what I'm going for
    Bulltahr likes this.

It's the Internet. Don't take it personally.
    Happy likes this.

I ALMOST brought a dropped, chopped and stretched Bonnie that was build by a big name US frame builder, but its style was just a little bare for what I'm looking for.

Cafe Bobber is what I'm going for
    been thinking about building a cafe racer myself for a while now. Moto Morini, Lav Mirage or something british. Spoked wheels and clip ons a must anyway.
    Happy likes this.
    Machete don't text!
    (.)(.) = :-)))

ebf
    hmmm, cafe racers not really my cup of tea, more into things like the Crossbones and Hotrod type style by Exile, medium hangers, wrapped headers, matt black, whitewalls on candy apple rims....
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute