Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: Getting Banned

Tools not Toys

Getting Banned

How does one get banned? I have not seen R93 around on here for a while and saw on a recent post that he may have been banned? Cheers
    stingray likes this.
    Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast.

I think in his case it was by sending abusive/threatening messages to another forum member after a disagreement on a thread which is now closed. Either that or it was just a coincidence and he did something else bad at the same time...

Wow

I didn't realise he had gone .
    It makes sense now when I think about it , I haven't seen anything from him in awhile .
    I don't know what happened but I wish him well . He was good fun as far as I'm concerned .

Ken
    von tempsky fan likes this.
    FALL IN LOVE WITH THE NUMBERS , NOT THE IDEA

+ 1. Great sense of humour with a lot of knowledge. That's a bugger. How do you find a 6 fingered west coaster to replace that rat bag ?? Shame. That thread should never have gone the way it did .
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Is it possible to be unbanned.

Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    I think in his case it was by sending abusive/threatening messages to another forum member after a disagreement on a thread which is now closed. Either that or it was just a coincidence and he did something else bad at the same time...
    Repeated incidents involving threats and abuse for that particular case. In general its pretty hard to get banned but please don't try....
    falconhell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevs View Post
    Is it possible to be unbanned.
    Not really. You're welcome to sign up under a different name and try again though. Some times people just have a brain fart, get banned, then come back under a different guise and end up contributing constructively. However some repeatedly try to sign up and cause shit, its usually pretty obvious, and they get cleaned up till they stop trying...

It is a shame R93 got banned he contributed a great deal of advice along with others on this forum, but what else can we do the decision of the caretakers is final and not negotiable no matter how much we kick up a stink to get them to allow R93 to comeback it won't happen so no use wasting our breath. The original poster of that particular thread should have been banned as well for one or two things he said in public relating to the person he was dealing with.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Quote Originally Posted by hanse View Post
    How does one get banned?
    Defend tuiman2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    von tempsky fan likes this.

most cases if you did get banned you probably don't want to come back anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    Defend tuiman2
    Funny you say that, because 3 or 4 of his buddies defended him on that thread (even though the issue didn't appear to be anything to do with them) and only one got banned that I noticed. Not trying to start another argument, just saying...

The last people to get the arse were defending him too. He must be a GC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No great loss. Good riddence.

Banned
    The Problem with this little pub is there is a lack of real retribution for smart arse fuckers.In the real world half the snotty nose twits on here would have a pretty funny looking smile if they were saying the shit they do in person...................but they know they wont on here so they get away with it and would be to gutless to say it in real life.Ive found through real life that the people ive met from this forum who arnt afraid to walk the talk are real good buggers and the ones who talk a big game are in most cases full of total shit and never show there faces.I personaly feel that as the membership has increased on here so has the amount of bullshit an facebook type shit aswell.Im not going to slag of any induviduals as its pointless so good luck the lot of ya.

Jase
    sneeze, Nathan F, Shootm and 8 others like this.

Sad to see him gone. Got a link to the thread that went pear shaped? Have had trouble getting on the board for the last week or so.
    Maca49 likes this.