Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By madjon_
  • 1 Post By Bugbait
  • 1 Post By northdude

Thread: Top notch Forum

Top notch Forum

As I'm heading back to Oz soon I have been playing around on gold fossicking forums for the last couple of weeks.
    What a croc of siht.joined one set up avatar,posted an intro and now get "wrong user/password"no reply to recover password,no reply to email to admin/owner.
    others will not accept my email address (not a legal email address).
    About to give the whole shambles a miss
    Our Forum is so easy to use thanks @DAF and admins.
    7mmsaum likes this.
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out

I agree, it is easy to use even for me. Thanks to those that set it up and keep it going.
    Pengy likes this.

northdude
    + 1 its the best forum im on that other hunting one constatnly use to do the same to me as the one above you were talking about i used to get someone i knew on there to contact admin so i could get in but after a couple of times i thought fuk this and found this one and the majority of people on here are top guys as well theres the odd cock but you get that anywhere thank you to the people that keep it up and running
    PillowDribbler likes this.