Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By Marty Henry
  • 2 Post By stingray
  • 3 Post By mucko
  • 2 Post By kotuku

Thread: 1080 THREAT

1080 THREAT

What a bunch of retards so called hunters group fuckwits!
    Anti-1080 group threat to take down helicopters, poison milk - NZ Herald

Phuquing muppets, I hope deerstalkers come out strongly to distance this as a bunch of loonies, they have also given Cahill more fuel for his anti gun and gun owner hobby horse. But the potential effect on primary exports is even more of a worry. The rhetoric is so over the top it must be bullshit but can people afford not to take it seriously?
    Irrespective of your view on 1080, this is an act of terrorisim.
    Last edited by Marty Henry; 05-12-2017 at 06:39 PM.

I will wait to see how this all washs out, re the last 1080 threat, turning out to be an ex director / employee.

A faceless threat is the most cowardly way act, these people could be anyone so let's not get sucked into calling hunters, firearms owners or anything to do with our community.

Key board warriors and a like can hide many agendas, this could easily be an anti gun lobbyist attempting to push their ideals foward, or anything.

All I can say is keep repeating we are veted , licenced , and responsible firearm owners ...a voice from behind a computer screen can be anyone, the fact that they say they are gun owners / hunters means nothing!

I can call myself many different if the NZ media believe such rumours and choose to print them factual or otherwise is a sad example of where we stand as a community.
    Last edited by stingray; 06-12-2017 at 12:49 AM.
    veitnamcam and blake like this.
    Nil durum volenti !!

I reckon its doc propaganda machine, not a deranged hunter lurking in the bushes, the self serving morons will do anything to spray that shit around.
    tiroatedson, sometimes and blake like this.

has all the hallmarks of an individual or individuals who are grossly deluded.furthermore gauging from the anger contained in the threarts it reeks of persons wanting to be big noters and who sooner or later will open their gobs once too often.It also smells of an infatuation with urban terrorism
    as for the herald printing this crap,well one suits the other -personally i wouldnt insult my arse by using this trashy wee tome to wipe the remains of yesterdays steak off it!
    stingray and Marty Henry like this.