Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: The 2hr countdown has begun....................

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    118

    The 2hr countdown has begun....................

    Been out all day. Come home to find the Labour party have decided to decorate my fence with their big red billboards for the upcoming Local Body Elections.

    Rang the number on the billboards and gave the 'Authoriser' a very polite but forceful earful. He informed me that the hoardings wouldnt have been put up without consultation with the Landowner...........which then gave me the opportunity to draw a parallel between this issue and the recent firearms legislation which was rushed through Parliament without proper consultation.

    Gave him 2 hrs to have them removed.......he continued to um and ahh and argue. Reiterated that he had 2 hrs to remove them and no amount of talking would change that.

    1 hr 20 mins to go................

    Will keep you informed........

  2. #2
    Member Sako851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Manawatu
    Posts
    656
    Oh boy pull that rubbish down
    40mm and xtightg like this.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Taranaki
    Posts
    223
    Start Drawing some mustache additions etc. its on your fence
    GravelBen, 300CALMAN and xtightg like this.

  4. #4
    Member Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    W-BOP
    Posts
    5,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Been out all day. Come home to find the Labour party have decided to decorate my fence with their big red billboards for the upcoming Local Body Elections.

    Rang the number on the billboards and gave the 'Authoriser' a very polite but forceful earful. He informed me that the hoardings wouldnt have been put up without consultation with the Landowner...........which then gave me the opportunity to draw a parallel between this issue and the recent firearms legislation which was rushed through Parliament without proper consultation.

    Gave him 2 hrs to have them removed.......he continued to um and ahh and argue. Reiterated that he had 2 hrs to remove them and no amount of talking would change that.

    1 hr 20 mins to go................

    Will keep you informed........
    Pull em off and chop into little pieces, and charge the cunts for damaging your fence. Also, willful damage. If that doesn't stick then you have carte blanche to redecorate your local Labour nest/office
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugget connaisseur View Post
    Start Drawing some mustache additions etc. its on your fence
    Being a 'fit and proper' law abiding firearms owner I will give them the full 2 hours..............then I will take them down lol.

  6. #6
    Member 40mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Jaffa
    Posts
    2,653
    That is mighty generous of you to give em two hours.
    Put some COLFO sign up over the top of their shit.
    Use enough gun

  7. #7
    Member 40mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Jaffa
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Being a 'fit and proper' law abiding firearms owner I will give them the full 2 hours..............then I will take them down lol.
    Ill have em.
    Use enough gun

  8. #8
    Member 40mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Jaffa
    Posts
    2,653
    @Allgood, how about some pics of the signs being removed
    xtightg likes this.
    Use enough gun

  9. #9
    SiB
    SiB is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,592
    Corflute board is good for sighting in

    (In a suitable safe location,not whilst on your front fence!)
    Pengy, 300CALMAN, Blisters and 4 others like this.

  10. #10
    Member Max Headroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Southland
    Posts
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Been out all day. Come home to find the Labour party have decided to decorate my fence with their big red billboards for the upcoming Local Body Elections.

    Rang the number on the billboards and gave the 'Authoriser' a very polite but forceful earful. He informed me that the hoardings wouldnt have been put up without consultation with the Landowner...........which then gave me the opportunity to draw a parallel between this issue and the recent firearms legislation which was rushed through Parliament without proper consultation.

    Gave him 2 hrs to have them removed.......he continued to um and ahh and argue. Reiterated that he had 2 hrs to remove them and no amount of talking would change that.

    1 hr 20 mins to go................

    Will keep you informed........
    Watching this with interest. Why would they um, ahh, and argue?. Just arrogant.
    outlander and xtightg like this.
    RIP Garry S. 23/08/19

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    The New Progressive non binary Socialist Dystopian Republic
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    Watching this with interest. Why would they um, ahh, and argue?. Just arrogant.
    But but everyone loves comrade globalist cindy don't they? she of the coalition of losers.
    Voltair once said: if you want to know who rules you, ask who you can't criticize.

    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill

    "Socialism is philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery"~Winston Churchill

  12. #12
    Member Max Headroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Southland
    Posts
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by xtightg View Post
    But but everyone loves comrade globalist cindy don't they? she of the coalition of losers.
    Wouldn't say I hate Ms Ardern. But not head over heels about her and her gang. So no.
    rugerman and xtightg like this.
    RIP Garry S. 23/08/19

  13. #13
    Member Micky Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Geraldine
    Posts
    4,166
    quick whip out and put all the dog turds you can find around the section out infront of the signs.....picking them up again afterwards will be nothing compared to the joy of hearing the naughty words when someone steps in them removing the signs....
    Pengy, Sideshow, Fawls and 2 others like this.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    316
    Sounds to me like you acquired some new range targets.
    xtightg likes this.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    118
    21 minutes to go.............

    If I have to take them down then they will be receiving an invoice from me for my time and storage fees for storing them until they pick them up...........

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 19-08-2019, 03:08 PM
  2. The takeover has begun!!
    By Gibo in forum Off topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2018, 12:16 PM
  3. Countdown to the roar
    By sako75 in forum Hunting
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 20-02-2015, 02:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!