Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: anger and hate

anger and hate

So i have not posted on here very much or infact in a while how ever i have been reading and as an old bugger i wonder why there are some random acts of dickheadness on here? if that is even technically a word? It's as if every one seems to be angry at or hating something in these times and i just do not know why.
    Am i missing something? Can some one shed some light please?

Human evolution i think some people need to go outside away from technology more
    Ryan, planenutz and Blisters like this.

Fulla
    Dickheads in every walk of life, not just here.

Some things are just not worth liking, like politics, religion and taxes. Oh and cats too.
    keneff and A330driver like this.
    Use enough gun

There's plenty of good stuff, with varying doses of other stuff, just like real life almost.
    Maca49, Beaker and keneff like this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by 40mm View Post
    Some things are just not worth liking, like politics, religion and taxes. Oh and cats too.
    You hate the pussy?
    northdude, Fireflite and LOC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe View Post
    So i have not posted on here very much or infact in a while how ever i have been reading and as an old bugger i wonder why there are some random acts of dickheadness on here? if that is even technically a word? It's as if every one seems to be angry at or hating something in these times and i just do not know why.
    I thought is was a gradual progression as one gets older, develope some wisdom and gets absolutely pissed of with many of the things we thought sacred get abused, changed and given away to the useless. I quite enjoy dealing to dick heads? Maybe I'm not quite old enough to forgive, kiss on the head and pat on the arse?
    tetawa, Woody and Micky Duck like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Blisters View Post
    You hate the pussy?
    Some times I have found that pussy has teeth and claws, and is very short tempered and is only interested in me when I have something it wants.
    Bad pussy!
    GravelBen, Scouser, Beaker and 2 others like this.
    Use enough gun

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe View Post
    @johndoe, not sure exactly how to answer your question except to offer the comment that because most of us use a forum name, it's easy to say things here that would be difficult/awkward/risky to say to somebody face to face.

This means that people with unresolved aggressive tendencies can pop up, be a dickhead, and go away again without risking having to eat a knuckle sandwich.

Thus the standard of behaviour goes down.
    Blisters and Tussock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 40mm View Post
    Some times I have found that pussy has teeth and claws, and is very short tempered and is only interested in me when I have something it wants.
    Bad pussy!
    I know what you mean was sitting out the front of my house talking to my 83 year old neighbour, listening to his probs ,when our cat decided to "smooch" us. Really "cuddly" cat, but don't stroke his guts! Poor old guy got the pussy crunch with the teeth and a good swipe with the claws. His hand was pissing blood, he's on blood thinners. The cat got a whack around the ears hole!, needs respect!,,
    Micky Duck and 40mm like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    @johndoe, not sure exactly how to answer your question except to offer the comment that because most of us use a forum name, it's easy to say things here that would be difficult/awkward/risky to say to somebody face to face.

This means that people with unresolved aggressive tendencies can pop up, be a dickhead, and go away again without risking having to eat a knuckle sandwich.

Your face needs the treatment! Hahahaha
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

@johndoe is not wrong I've noticed it to.
    There's enough aggression out there without bring it on here. Leave it at the door please and collect it on the way out, or don't collect it at all.
    But thanks Mr Doe for pointing out the elephant in the room.
    God help us the next thing that will happen is we will be calling for each other's address so that we can play hand bags
    Guess some people just can't help themselves
    So guys my advice be kind be helpful and treat each other as you would like to be treated.

For my own part I like to think of this forum as a shearing a back country hut on a stormy night. We don't know each other but it's bloody cold and wet out side so come on in we have the kettle on, there's stew in the pot the fires going hang ya wet gear up and let's spin a few yarns, shear our experiences.
    Well something like that. Toby would call balls but then he's allowed too
    Dundee, Scouser, Mooseman and 3 others like this.
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post

Also because people post under a forum name that's made up they can just post absolute bullshit and in a small country like Nz that's going to catch ya out.
    The forum is a small world and lots of us no each other in a private capacity so word travels fast.
    If people had to post only factual posts some wouldn't exist.
    tetawa, stingray, mikee and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    @johndoe is not wrong I've noticed it to.
    There's enough aggression out there without bring it on here. Leave it at the door please and collect it on the way out, or don't collect it at all.
    But thanks Mr Doe for pointing out the elephant in the room.
    God help us the next thing that will happen is we will be calling for each other's address so that we can play hand bags
    Guess some people just can't help themselves
    So guys my advice be kind be helpful and treat each other as you would like to be treated.

For my own part I like to think of this forum as a shearing a back country hut on a stormy night. We don't know each other but it's bloody cold and wet out side so come on in we have the kettle on, there's stew in the pot the fires going hang ya wet gear up and let's spin a few yarns, shear our experiences.
    Well something like that. Toby would call balls but then he's allowed too
    you forgot to mention the beers and/or bourbon in the hut refrigerator and the ice maker too.
    Sideshow likes this.
    Use enough gun

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Your face needs the treatment! Hahahaha
    Ya foppin baxterd, ya.
    Maca49 likes this.