Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Anyone

Anyone

Watching the Test match, apart from VC that is, we know he'll be glued to his seat for the next four days.
    We have had a average start but better than the West Indies for sure,
    Williamson will be annoyed with himself as will the two openers, be nice if Taylor can go on and get his ton to equal a fantastic record.

Please don't fall over each other to reply to this thread as the forum can only stand so much traffic at one time. just pace it out, you'll all get a turn.
    Gibo and Tommy like this.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

To busy wrestling big bottles today. I did buy my dad and i tickets to the third 20/20 in the Mt for Jan 3rd
    jakewire, Shootm and BRADS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jakewire View Post
    Watching the Test match, apart from VC that is, we know he'll be glued to his seat for the next four days.
    We have had a average start but better than the West Indies for sure,
    Williamson will be annoyed with himself as will the two openers, be nice if Taylor can go on and get his ton to equal a fantastic record.

Please don't fall over each other to reply to this thread as the forum can only stand so much traffic at one time. just pace it out, you'll all get a turn.
    There are fishing test matches? Other than that there appears to me a lot of meaningless words in your post. Are you planning a holiday in the West Indies with Prince George where you will get a tailor to make you a suit with lots of pockets for vinyl? This makes no sense!
    jakewire and Biggun708 like this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

You would have possibly made a good quick gadgetman, in the vein of Paul Rifle
    Slim, fast , good reach, great figures
    35 matches at 955, ave of 26, 6407 balls for 104 @26, 5wkt bag on 5 occasions

See, nothing to be sneezed at, a record infact to be proud of, now making a good living as a well respected [depending on who your talking to] umpire.
    kiwijames likes this.

I'll see if I can work out what you're talking about.

You would have possibly made a good quick gadgetman, in the vein of Paul Rifle
    No idea.

Slim, fast , good reach, great figures
    A bit of a sex pot.

35 matches at 955,
    Married 35 times by age of 955.

ave of 26
    each spouse lasted about 26 years?

6407 balls for 104 @26
    somehow a lot of casual relationships by 26 years, maybe a professional?

5wkt bag on 5 occasions
    Weight fluctuated over time reaching 250kg (5cwt) on 5 occasions?

See, nothing to be sneezed at, a record infact to be proud of, now making a good living as a well respected [depending on who your talking to] umpire.
    Last edited by gadgetman; 02-12-2017 at 01:42 PM.
    WallyR and Awaian like this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

See what I mean, you would have been good, cricket is a very logical game, chess for the outdoors I would suggest

The fact that your logic is a wee bit out of kilter doesn't mean your a lost cause, just means that you'll be more of a challenge to train.

I'm trying but the boss kept insisting I work yesterday and the other boss is insisting I do Christmas shopping today... following cricinfo to stay up to date
    “The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.” - Thucydides 463BC

Good Man Dorkus. we do our best.

See what I mean, you would have been good, cricket is a very logical game, chess for the outdoors I would suggest

The fact that your logic is a wee bit out of kilter doesn't mean your a lost cause, just means that you'll be more of a challenge to train.
    Oh, you're talking cricket? I thought you'd hit your head and were delirious. Now I know you didn't hit your head, but obviously delirious anyway.
    Biggun708 and Awaian like this.

Taylor 89, closing in on that record equaling century
    Nicholls doing pretty well also at 46,

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Taylor LBW for 93. Gutted for him
    jakewire likes this.
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

Yeah dammit

Good innings from Dutchy but disappointed to see him throw it away two balls after the ton
    “The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.” - Thucydides 463BC

Yeah great to see him get his maiden

Yeah great to see him get his maiden
    Fair maidens? So it's women's cricket?