Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shearer

Thread: Anyone else has problems with Ampro

Anyone else has problems with Ampro

Just sent my bushnell legend binos off for a third time to have the same issue fixed. They sent them back the last time and said "lucky" on the invoice as apparently there was damage to the binos that was causing the issue. Which was a crock of shit as the damaged happened after the first time they were fixed.
    It is the eye cups coming off completely. Each time they have come back it looks like some muppet with a glue stick has had a go with it and they just fall apart in the store I'm picking it up from.
    Orginally went off the first time as both eye cups were falling off. They came back "repaired" then a chip out of one of the plastic rims from a set of keys in my pocket occurred. Since then the same side has come off twice and they are blaming the chip as the cause.

So am am i the only person to be getting screwed by these unprofessional muppets?

Funny how some nz distributors moan when people buy stuff from overseas and say that you won't get the same backup you would buying locally, and then dick people around over a item that would have cost them squat.
    kiwijames likes this.
    Experience. What you get just after you needed it.

exactly. would have been cheaper in the US but thought for the hassle and support. Yet they do this shit. So F you ampro, I'm never buying anything you distribute in NZ.