Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: ANZAC day cancellations

ANZAC day cancellations

What a joke. We can make up our own minds if we should take a risk and respect the service.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12220803
    mucko, mikee, A330driver and 1 others like this.
    Use enough gun

Banned
    Police got their own priorities.

Police say they will continue guarding mosques around the country until further notice.

Ms Ardern held a series of meetings in Christchurch on Saturday to assure the Muslim community their safety was top priority.
    bully likes this.

Just attend, but stand close to the cenotaph or a large tree, You can hide but you can't run from a Jihadi with a truck but no gun.
    Steve123, A330driver, 40mm and 2 others like this.
    Join COLFO - Be a represented firearms owner.

Banned
    My travels past and present in various places have taught me the number one protection is situational awareness. I never walk or sit with a phone out or earphones in, in public.

Anyway, it's the Religion Of Peace, I'm reliably assured. By all the Best People (TM). And Jihad refers to an inner struggle. So there.

All about fear and control isn't it.
    mucko, Ryan, chainsaw and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sightpicture View Post
    My travels past and present in various places have taught me the number one protection is situational awareness. I never walk or sit with a phone out or earphones in, in public.

Anyway, it's the Religion Of Peace, I'm reliably assured. By all the Best People (TM). And Jihad refers to an inner struggle. So there.
    That's nothing. Some deaf girl walked around in public in Sweden and got hit by a Mohammedan trucker.

Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    All about fear and control isn't it.
    Yep and on both sides (extremists and the state)
    tetawa, chainsaw and sometimes1 like this.

What would be the excuse if something was to happen? Would she have enough love for me as a gun owner?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    That's nothing. Some deaf girl walked around in public in Sweden and got hit by a Mohammedan trucker.
    I'm sure the Hijab-Wearer-In-Chief™ will be the first to assure you that blithely walking around and getting in the way of Jihad Mack✔ is just because of White PrivilegeŠ and That's Not Who They AreŽ.

I'm sure the Hijab-Wearer-In-Chief™ will be the first to assure you that blithely walking around and getting in the way of Jihad Mack✔ is just because of White PrivilegeŠ and That's Not Who They AreŽ.
    It rests on the premiss that no matter what muslims in general are, muslims who have shifted to NZ have moved here wanting a peaceful life. I have no doubt that is why muslims have shifted here from whatever hellholes they have escaped. But that way of looking at it is undermined by reading a biography of their prophet and supposedly infallible example.
    sightpicture likes this.

Banned
    "We need to deal with Muslims forthrightly with this attitude: "You either firmly reject jihad or we must assume you embrace it. It is counterproductive for everyone for us to bend over backwards trying to prove how tolerant we are."

"If Muslims want to be welcomed into this society, they need to start standing up and making their voices heard. They must openly acknowledge and unambiguously and categorically reject the hatred, misogyny, and violence in their core doctrines, or we must assume they don't."

"Many of us are reading their source books. We know the doctrine. We would be foolish not to assume a Muslim believes in Islamic doctrine. So it is up to Muslims to tell us they do not believe in that doctrine, and to say specifically which parts of the doctrine they do not endorse."

<snip>

"The Quran is Islam's most holy book. Sixty-one percent of the Quran is about non-Muslims. Writings about what Muslims should do is religious. Writings about what non-Muslims should do or how Muslims should deal with non-Muslims is political. Therefore, based on Islam's most holy book, Islam is more political (61%) than religious (39%)."

"There are 245 verses in the Quran that could be considered "positive verses" about non-Muslims. Every single one of those verses have been abrogated (nullified, overridden) by later, negative verses about non-Muslims. Not one positive verse about non-Muslims is left."

"In contrast, there are 527 verses of intolerance toward non-Muslims, and 109 verses specifically advocating violence towards non-Muslims. Not one of these verses has been abrogated."

This is depressing. Source?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    This is depressing. Source?
    Citizen Warrior: "But Jihad is an Internal Struggle"

Citizen Warrior: how should we treat the Muslims in our midst?

Also:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7...muslims-survey

But for really depressing news:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...rs-accomplices

Money quote:

Two days before the tribute to the victims and the broadcasting of the call to prayer, New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern invited an imam to read the Koranic verses of Surah al Baqarah before the opening of a parliamentary session. Surah al Baqarah speaks of "those who are killed in the way of Allah" and evokes a "great punishment" for "those who disbelieve". Do New Zealanders really deserve a great punishment because an Australian was allowed into New Zealand and committed a mass murder?

Thiefcinda just invited an acolyte of the Religion of Peace™ to paint a target on our backs. But - not even a muted protest from the complicit media.
    Last edited by sightpicture; 10-04-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    Steve123 likes this.

I prefer just to dissociate from what I know and hope/pretend things will be OK. I don't think I'm alone in that regard.
    Steve123 likes this.

Citizen Warrior: "But Jihad is an Internal Struggle"

Citizen Warrior: how should we treat the Muslims in our midst?

Also:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7...muslims-survey

But for really depressing news:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...rs-accomplices

Money quote:

Two days before the tribute to the victims and the broadcasting of the call to prayer, New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern invited an imam to read the Koranic verses of Surah al Baqarah before the opening of a parliamentary session. Surah al Baqarah speaks of "those who are killed in the way of Allah" and evokes a "great punishment" for "those who disbelieve". Do New Zealanders really deserve a great punishment because an Australian was allowed into New Zealand and committed a mass murder?

Thiefcinda just invited an acolyte of the Religion of Peace™ to paint a target on our backs. But - not even a muted protest from the complicit media.
    @ spanners @mods Lets lose this religious shit. This is a hunting forum.. stop posting this crap
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..