Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By kotuku
  • 1 Post By gonetropo
  • 5 Post By R93
  • 1 Post By Tussock
  • 1 Post By R93

Thread: arseholes

arseholes

thats how i feel having just been shown the damage to wifes car by some gutless prick who backed into it but has got the decency to contact us.what pisses me off even more is weve just had it fixed under insurance($400 excess paid )and we were about to sell it as her mother is selling us their car now her Dad is deceased.
    If i get hold of the bastards responsible someones ears will ring!
    sightpicture likes this.

depending on where it happened there may be camera coverage of it
    40mm likes this.

This has happened to me 3 times - once was a bus, that sideswiped the back of my car, and despite a witness, denied being anywhere near the scene when I confronted him. The witness was a youngster, so couldn't take it any further.

Where is common decency, that makes people take responsibility for their own actions??? I feel for you mate!

Sentry guns with purple dye. Word.

R93
    Years ago I swiped a car while I was parking in a hurry to drop off a video at Barrington mall.
    Wasn't pretty as I had the old style bars with side bars on the Lux and one of the bolt heads went along 2 doors.

I was in a hurry but sat there for ages hoping the owner would come out.
    Ended up leaving a note.
    Got a ring that nite and it happened the owners husband was a panel beater and was going to remove some rust from the doors anyway. Couldn't believe I left a note and told me not to worry about anything as it was no trouble for him to fix.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

happened to a mates van. Missus went shopping, came back out to find decent dent in the sliding side door.
    wheelchair lift van for their disabled daughter although it didn't really look like one. No excuse.
    No note, nothing.
    way big enough dent to know it had been done.

This cost me my beautiful baby blue 1988 Toyota Corona station wagon some forum members may remember @gimp and I using as a 4x4 hunting car. It was mint till some dick drove into it during the night. It was an ugly shit car, but girls went mad for the baby blue color.
    300CALMAN likes this.
    The last Boy Scout

neighbours are furious as it was parked on the street -too many cars up our new drive.
    w'e're in a culdesac so the fucking culprits chances of detection have just been enhanced .wont hold my breath though -probably not even insured .fucktards.

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Years ago I swiped a car while I was parking in a hurry to drop off a video at Barrington mall.
    Wasn't pretty as I had the old style bars with side bars on the Lux and one of the bolt heads went along 2 doors.

Ended up leaving a note.
    Got a ring that nite and it happened the owners husband was a panel beater and was going to remove some rust from the doors anyway. Couldn't believe I left a note and told me not to worry about anything as it was no trouble for him to fix.

ah yes been there done that too in that mall -prick of a carpark.

Had the same yesterday,phone goes, young guy, in company van, has nudged my old hi lux in the front passengers mudguard, asked if he had left his details with my guys, said yes. I said I'd handle when I got back. Back at work I get a text. Looked at your ute, I can pull it out by hand and my mate can paint it? Don't want you to tell my employer, I've had a bad run with him. Well news for him, my panel beater is pricing, he we'll be given a chance to pay, but then his employer will be informed. I had the same last same with my wife's car, slight tap from behind, just broke light, same scenio, prick would answer his phone or return texts, rang employee and he arrive last Friday with payment!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post

Ended up leaving a note.

That sounds like a move cooked up between two mates to get the other one away from under the eye of a missus so they can go hunting together.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    That sounds like a move cooked up between two mates to get the other one away from under the eye of a missus so they can go hunting together.
    I wish. Although insured I was on a crappy military wage at the time and couldn't afford paying the excess and the inevitable premium increase.

One of the few times in my life I have screwed up and then been given a free pass.
    I tend to fuckup a lot so you remember the special ones

csmiffy likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.