Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Knives Africa


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By R93

Thread: aucklands mitre ten cup

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,980

    aucklands mitre ten cup

    well done auckland epic bloody game.
    i did think glen boy favoured canterburys boring sataid tactics a bit.
    he was quick to penalise auckland but not equally so for the auks.
    great game and a desrved win by the wellington coached team.

  2. #2
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    13,384
    Take the blinkers off man.
    Auckland won and deservedly so but they got away with murder in the rucks and won some dodgy turnovers which led to trys.
    Goes both ways in a game like that.
    Great game all the same. Canterbury can't win all the time. They probably need a new cabinet for all the trophies.


    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    gsp follower likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,980
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Take the blinkers off man.
    Auckland won and deservedly so but they got away with murder in the rucks and won some dodgy turnovers which led to trys.
    Goes both ways in a game like that.
    Great game all the same. Canterbury can't win all the time. They probably need a new cabinet for all the trophies.


    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    its living down here i have to force my other eye open every morning.

  4. #4
    Member JoshC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southland/Otago
    Posts
    3,138
    Who's, what?

    Seriously, good to see Canterbury be beaten...hehe. Why's the Auckland NPC team so good, but the super team so average?

    Pretty hard to get behind the M10 cup this year, are we getting an overdose of rugby? My wife who is rugby mad even missed a few games this year (unheard of).
    I'm drawn to the mountains and the bush, it's where life is clear, where the world makes the most sense.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    kaiapoi
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    Who's, what?

    Seriously, good to see Canterbury be beaten...hehe. Why's the Auckland NPC team so good, but the super team so average?

    Pretty hard to get behind the M10 cup this year, are we getting an overdose of rugby? My wife who is rugby mad even missed a few games this year (unheard of).
    I heard a dirty rumour that the two teams have very little interaction. There is no integration or support form the super team to the provincial.
    Might as well be separate areas. Canterbury on the other hand does sort of. read it in the press down here a while back but cant remember the details. If that's the case its no wonder.

  6. #6
    Member Frogfeatures's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Auckland, until I can escape south....
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by csmiffy View Post
    I heard a dirty rumour that the two teams have very little interaction. There is no integration or support form the super team to the provincial.
    Might as well be separate areas. Canterbury on the other hand does sort of. read it in the press down here a while back but cant remember the details. If that's the case its no wonder.
    The Auckland Mitre 10 team can’t use the Blues training facilities, no idea why.
    Bit like the poor relations. Bloody stupid.
    He nui to ngaromanga, he iti to putanga.

    You depart with mighty boasts, but you come back having done little.
    Sounds like a typical hunting trip !

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    kaiapoi
    Posts
    1,580
    @Frogfeatures yeah it was something like that-pretty much excluded.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Mitre 10 cup [Actually Otago]
    By jakewire in forum Off topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-08-2018, 08:12 PM
  2. Mitre 10 cup
    By jakewire in forum Off topic
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 29-10-2017, 12:57 PM
  3. Compound mitre saw
    By Munsey in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 09:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!