Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bottom dwelling pond scum sucking low life pricks

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River

Bottom dwelling pond scum sucking low life pricks

Sorry guys, I gotta rant. Just learned about looters taking advantage down Kaikoura. Spread their legs and kick the shit out of their nuts I say.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Year Rushy I hear you. Just woke and ready the herald about the looters!
    They need to rush new laws through parliament and up the penalty for this.
    It's bad enough being burgled let alone having an earthquake before then having this.
    In the short term get the army in to petrol like the did in Christchurch
    Steve123 likes this.

They caught the ones that did the train over. The temptation to much obviously. Kicking in the nuts is to soft. Nip them up in a vice and give them a knife, after taking the vice handle off
    bomber likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oraki View Post
    They caught the ones that did the train over. The temptation to much obviously. Kicking in the nuts is to soft. Nip them up in a vice and give them a knife, after taking the vice handle off
    I like your style Oraki.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

Home - mainland nz, actual - could be anywhere...
    And setting fire to shed at the other end...
    Admittly it does give 2 options for them though. Maybe to much choice or niceness......
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

Somewhere they cut the hand off a burglar, Turkey maybe? Anyway, start doing that here. Each offence it gets chopped at the next joint up. Strike 3, they're armless
    bomber likes this.

If they were doing that to your son or your wife you might reconsider the sentence. Jail time with big bouba is tough enough for some of them .
    Steve123 likes this.

More scum up this end too...............

"Palmerston North Police warn of earthquake scam"

Police has received reports of people going door to door in Palmerston North and surrounding areas claiming they’re from the Earthquake Commission or Palmerston North City Council and carrying out building inspections.

Police would like to warn residents that these people are not genuine and EQC and the council are not conducting inspections.

Manawatu Prevention Manager Inspector Dave White says residents should be cautious if they are approached by people like this.

“Don’t let these people into your house or property and be sure to report the interaction to Police immediately.

“We ask that people spread this information with their friends and family, especially the more vulnerable like the elderly and people without internet, to stop people becoming a victim of this scam.”

ENDS

Issued by Police Media Centre

You can also view this release, including any additional images, online at: Palmerston North Police warn of earthquake scam | New Zealand Police
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Sister in law took a photo of everyone that went into or around the house during the Chch episode. Only had one person object and refuse. That probably saved her house from another 'inspection'
    Maca49 likes this.

Note to self: don't f*** with Oraki...

I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag, so you're safe........but I know people that know 'people'

Id put the arseholes in a slow leaking tractor tube anchored about 5km offshore.you want food water etc swim for it fuckers .but dont let decent people catch you or you will cop a serve.the leaking tube -youre fucking problem -you were lo shithouse cunning enough to plan and rip off a goods train ,so you can solve this problem too.
    id be pickin after a couple of weeks things would have reached the stage whereit would be"wtf was i thinking????????"
    speaking of which ,had some greasyhaired spotty wee herbert call on me apparently collecting for the whales after kaikouras events.deeply suspicious I asked Did he know the whales concerned and had they ok'd this ,if not he could fuck off pronto.he did just that the greasy wee twat!

I am continually surprised at the depths that some people sink to for personal gain. Granny Clampett would have given him two barrels of salt from her shotgun.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  54.5 KB
    gadgetman and Ryan_Songhurst like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    Year Rushy I hear you. Just woke and ready the herald about the looters!
    They need to rush new laws through parliament and up the penalty for this.
    It's bad enough being burgled let alone having an earthquake before then having this.
    In the short term get the army in to petrol like the did in Christchurch
    You'd think it would of been a half good idea to have laws against looting in place decades ago knowing our unjustice system if they got caught they be made to do community service doing the inspections before owners were allowed back in their homes

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    Id put the arseholes in a slow leaking tractor tube anchored about 5km offshore.you want food water etc swim for it fuckers .but dont let decent people catch you or you will cop a serve.the leaking tube -youre fucking problem -you were lo shithouse cunning enough to plan and rip off a goods train ,so you can solve this problem too.
    id be pickin after a couple of weeks things would have reached the stage whereit would be"wtf was i thinking????????"
    speaking of which ,had some greasyhaired spotty wee herbert call on me apparently collecting for the whales after kaikouras events.deeply suspicious I asked Did he know the whales concerned and had they ok'd this ,if not he could fuck off pronto.he did just that the greasy wee twat!
    Also I'd help you out there and supply an engine block and tie it round their neck with piano wire to keep them company out there on the tube
    Dundee likes this.