Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

Like Tree60250Likes

Thread: Campfire humour: ALL JOKES IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

tell me...did you slide off a seat and drop 4-6" onto floor as per normally did in the week following operation?????? then pick yourself up off the floor SLOWLY after your nuts didnt stop when feet hit floor but continued down to ground level dragging the rest of body with it......... cause I did and it friggin hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    I can assure you I'm never having another vasectomy , as long as I live ......
    im the worlds biggest chicken-er indoors a few years ago -not having any more (quite a few friends headed for the snip)so i said -ok -just means nature took its course -ma willie went down like ma bank balance,i dont tend or frolic on the front lawn ...and drinking bloody beer is a a bloody sight less strenuous!
    saw a photo of one of these new age green sheilas the other day -man she had a complete pine forest in the gully i tell you-just want able to work out which size chainsaw for pruning or where to ship the shit once cut and recovered!
    apart from thaty im perfectly fine!

Many years ago (1970's) when vasectomies were all the rage (yeah, me too) a mate I played rugby with (our no.8 and Captain) had his vasectomy in the afternoon and was at training that evening! I thought that was setting a pretty good example!
    gadgetman likes this.

that hurts just to think about......I bruised down to mid thigh....doctor????butcher more like.

Quote Originally Posted by gundoc View Post
    Many years ago (1970's) when vasectomies were all the rage (yeah, me too) a mate I played rugby with (our no.8 and Captain) had his vasectomy in the afternoon and was at training that evening! I thought that was setting a pretty good example!
    Was he the surgeon?

What the fuck! Did they put a cock ring on him like a ram lamb and sent him galloping home for it to eventually fall off?
    I can't imagine the surgeon's in the 70s resembled anything different than a butcher or farmer.
    I had mine 3 years ago now with the new age scalpe less laser proceedure and i was uncomfortable for a few days down there once the anesthetic wore off. No way i was risking opening the wound running let alone footy training.

This dude was posting all sorts of nonsense on Acts page. I checked out his profile and found this one....Could almost be in the truths thread as well...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Name:  Anti.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  36.9 KB
    veitnamcam, Maca49, Beaker and 5 others like this.

Name:  tumblr_p31kmrs8wd1shldcno1_1280.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  103.8 KB
    buell984 and Moa Hunter like this.
    GUN CONTROL IS A TIGHT 5-SHOT GROUP.

Quote Originally Posted by Projects View Post
    What the fuck! Did they put a cock ring on him like a ram lamb and sent him galloping home for it to eventually fall off?
    I can't imagine the surgeon's in the 70s resembled anything different than a butcher or farmer.
    I had mine 3 years ago now with the new age scalpe less laser proceedure and i was uncomfortable for a few days down there once the anesthetic wore off. No way i was risking opening the wound running let alone footy training.
    Just shows you, back in the 70s we could take the hurt and the pain of a butcher surgeon, just hard men over this younger generation of boys??
    gundoc likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Fawls View Post
    Either itís a cat burglar or that cat is scared of the bird flue
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Just shows you, back in the 70s we could take the hurt and the pain of a butcher surgeon, just hard men over this younger generation of boys??
    Back then men and boys were separated....with crowbars.
    tetawa, Maca49 and sightpicture like this.

Was his name BUCK?
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

Resident Curmudgeon Kiwi Sapper's Avatar
    A fact our Minister of Hugs and Sad Faces has yet to learn...........So when can we expect to see photographs of her hugging gang members?

Name:  zsometimes a hug in not enough.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  53.8 KB
    buell984, Micky Duck and Fawls like this.
    It was a confusion of ideas between him and one of the lions he was hunting in Kenya that had caused A. B. Spottsworth to make the obituary column. He thought the lion was dead, and the lion thought it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawls View Post
    Teachers, still no idea...

Attachment 130626
    Lying bitch.
    sightpicture likes this.
    Overkill is still dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Sapper View Post
    A fact our Minister of Hugs and Sad Faces has yet to learn...........So when can we expect to see photographs of her hugging gang members?

Attachment 130664
    that is a loverly portrait of the front of my favourite weapons platform -the northwood A10 "warthog "tankbuster.
    gun is 30mm multi barrel extended 3/4length of fueselage,weighs 1.5ton by itself -a complete load of ammo an extra1200kg and those rounds can all be squirted off in 17seconds -altho pilots are trained 1-2sec burst(near on 100rds).30mmdepleted uranium slugs-look like a draft horses coozer on full salute!

right import one into nz one trip over gangland hotspots and wowee batman no morew problems -just large pockmarked bits of ground and rubbish.

we told ya hand ya guns in -ya didnt fuckin listen so we upped the ante -neat eh -great to fligh in too!
    buell984 and sightpicture like this.