Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Cheers for my beanie

Banned

Cheers for my beanie

Name:  DSCF0927 (800x800).jpg
Views: 181
Size:  320.0 KBMy young fulla likes it!
    veitnamcam and Pointer like this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    He has the eyes of a hunter. Check out the focus
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Could ya get any closer?

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    Could ya get any closer?
    And use the flash

R93
    From what I remember of your mask Jasen, either his lineage, as far as your concerned would have to be in question, or your wife is smoking hot and you didnt disrupt the gene pool too much

You still dont remember what I said too you your first night in the Army as you walked into the barracks or better yet your insubordinate reply?

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    You still dont remember what I said too you your first night in the Army as you walked into the barracks or better yet your insubordinate reply?
    Oh fuck does that bring back memories R93. I recall as a baggie arse private asking a Corporal "why?" when he told me to do some inane thing. Prick just pointed to his stripes. It was round about then I realised I was in a different world than I had been used to and I couldn't reason it out like we did in the Tokroa pub either. Is Neckshot really as ugly as you make him out to be?
    Dougie likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

Banned
    Yes she is rediculosly hot still after ten years of marriage and all four of my sons are said of handsome'ness im really quiet good looking if you ask my mum!.Rushy i remember the diff world experience, it was when we were in tekapo and we were taken for a "jog" around camp the funny thing was that we joggd outa camp went on a fucking loooong run then came back to camp round dark o clock this was just an orientation run the thing that stuck out was the handfull of guys crying when we joggd past camp gates for the fourth time!.What did i say??? that first day was full on I remmber being put in winters sec fuck he was an ox.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    Yes she is rediculosly hot still after ten years of marriage and all four of my sons are said of handsome'ness im really quiet good looking if you ask my mum!.Rushy i remember the diff world experience, it was when we were in tekapo and we were taken for a "jog" around camp the funny thing was that we joggd outa camp went on a fucking loooong run then came back to camp round dark o clock this was just an orientation run the thing that stuck out was the handfull of guys crying when we joggd past camp gates for the fourth time!.What did i say??? that first day was full on I remmber being put in winters sec fuck he was an ox.
    Nothing quite like running a squad past the gates after a long run to sort the men from the boys. The psychological impact when they think they are turning in and then don't has cracked many over the years. As for Tekapo, in the winter of 71, my hands froze to the bloody metal work of my SLR one morning. Without a word of a lie my buddy pissed on my hands to free them off. The yellow stain is probably still there in the friggin snow .

Banned
    SLR........drooooling,snow traing for the tropics i bet? my old man went to veitnam in 68/69 and they sent them to waiouru in the winter to train for there deployment lol good ole army logic.Rushy do you go after much fellow up your way? I was a westy when i was young and was always tearing around woodhill forest playing war games with the mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    SLR........drooooling,snow traing for the tropics i bet? my old man went to veitnam in 68/69 and they sent them to waiouru in the winter to train for there deployment lol good ole army logic.Rushy do you go after much fellow up your way? I was a westy when i was young and was always tearing around woodhill forest playing war games with the mates.
    Got them just over the back fence line. There have been a number taken over the years that required a whole one metre drag.

Name:  Fallow2.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  363.7 KB
    falconhell, bigreddog and Neckshot like this.

Banned
    ooohhh thats ridonkuless! lucky bugga thats all i got to say.

R93
    The OX is still a good mate of mine Jas. He is still an OX he's a WOII now, the lifer. He was and probabably still is one of the best pranksters I have ever known.

Banned
    Yeah he was awsome, real calm but assured and you didnt fuck with him but he was a great sec com for us.Do you remember that guy on basic who went to hosp in tekapo and while he was in there he said he was a para and had jumped into bosnia?So when he got back winter had a medal ceromoney for him ha ha ha ha ha and gave him a colonal sanders medal in front of all of us ba ha ha ha ha i loved him from that day on he was a funny bastard alright...........So what did i say ? your just stringing this out aye!.

R93
    Well out of the several hundred soldiers I have been involved with in any form of training and it was how many years ago? 13-14?
    I am surprised I remember what I said. I cant have been that great an influence on you for you to forget, as you seemed determined to prove me wrong thru the 6 months and to your credit, you did.

I was in a butchers about 3 hrs ago near Mooloolaba. I was wearing a cap and sunnys (so I must be fuckin ugly to be recognised so easily) and a bloke next to me goes I know you dont I? I said I doubt it as I have not been living here long. He asked if I was Nz Army. Turns out he was in 11PL Delta in 96 and I took him on a few weapons cses. He played Army rugby. Lives around the corner from me here on the sunny coast, farkin small world eh?

Yeah I plan to string it out Jas, maybe till you get your ass down here and do some real flyin or too shoot a hairy mountain goat.
    Neckshot likes this.

Banned
    Both.....hunt.......fly.......hunt......and more flying ill put the marrital leave app in for end of april/start of may ok!.