Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Christchurch pre trial hearing.

Christchurch pre trial hearing.

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/...XKQWuVQcDUXn3g

Wonder on what basis he is pleading not guilty.

Insanity? cultural/racial self-defence? or maximising publicity and public expense?

Maybe just offer him a TV for his lifetime cell in Australia in return for just pleading guilty.

But no, all according to his script.

At least media no longer censoring his face. No longer a need to picture your neighbour gun owner's face instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post

M
    Insanity, cultural/racial self-defence, or maximising publicity and public expense.
    Maybe just offer him a TV for his lifetime cell in Australia in return for just pleading guilty.
    If he doesn't regard Muslims as human beings then maybe he doesn't think he's actually committed murder.

I think he's just playing the publicity card for all it's worth. He needed a stage to be heard on, now he has it .
    csmiffy likes this.
    RIP Garry S. 23/08/19

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post

guilty plea = no long drawn out trial
    not guilty = opportunity to showboat for another 12 months at our expense
    NRT, stingray and outlander like this.

He has already had a psychiatric examination and has been found to be quite sane, so you can rule insanity out.

Imagine though, if through some technical screw up by the police or lawyers he was found not guilty.
    GUN CONTROL IS A TIGHT 5-SHOT GROUP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Browning View Post
    He has already had a psychiatric examination and has been found to be quite sane, so you can rule insanity out.

Imagine though, if through some technical screw up by the police or lawyers he was found not guilty.
    I was just thinking that. Lots of heads rolling if that's the case.
    RIP Garry S. 23/08/19

I don't really rate his chances of the Vulcan life (live long and prosper) if he is found not guilty and released.
    Moa Hunter likes this.

NRT
    Wouldn't his head camera condeem him or has it been lost o know conspiracy, those flatlanders have jumped on board

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bol Tackshin View Post
    I don't really rate his chances of the Vulcan life (live long and prosper) if he is found not guilty and released.
    Agreed. Although Im pretty sure he wouldnt be able to stay in NZ, it would be to dangerous. More likely given a new name and sent back to Oz.

If it was to happen though, I think with the way many in NZ have expressed their attitudes towards him, there would be rioting on the streets. And Im not talking about people on this board, you just have to look at the frenzy the media has got worked up on facebook, they are in a dangerous mental state and I dont think it would take much to get some of them sparked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bol Tackshin View Post
    Ironically, I think he's safer in jail.
    Moa Hunter and Mr Browning like this.
    RIP Garry S. 23/08/19

a couple of labour prime ministers ago some froggies blew up a boat in auckland . the pm of the day assured us they would serve their time in an NZ jail.......18 months later they flew back to france to a heros welcome promotions and wotnot.......espionage and murder come cheap in NZ for some

never happen.
    the inbred lookin piece of retarded whale puke will never see freedom again and nor should he.

he,s lookin to do a brevik drag it out get some airtime.
    fuck them both they should rot in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    never happen.
    the inbred lookin piece of retarded whale puke will never see freedom again and nor should he.

he,s lookin to do a brevik drag it out get some airtime.
    fuck them both they should rot in hell.
    Never say never.

No idea if he is an inbreed and I thought whale puke was quite sought after and expensive, so hardly a term I would use on him.

I have no idea if he is after airtime or not, jailtime is about all the time he currently has. Who would know what his game is as no one is allowed to know his side of the story thanks to our transparent pm.
    Moa Hunter likes this.

Never say never.

No idea if he is an inbreed and I thought whale puke was quite sought after and expensive, so hardly a term I would use on him.

I have no idea if he is after airtime or not, jailtime is about all the time he currently has. Who would know what his game is as no one is allowed to know his side of the story thanks to our transparent pm.
    Well everyone here was keen for it to be apprehended, and it has, and will continue to, cost this country a massive whack of dosh, unfortunately.
    outlander likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    .. and it has, and will continue to, cost this country a massive whack of dosh, unfortunately.
    Oh, the dollars have hardly started flowing yet.

The old story of "innocent until proven guilty". So now the police have laid the charges, they now have to prove he did them - that is each and every one of them. And I doubt video evidence will be the only excepted means of proving him guilty. So they are really going to have to do their homework, because if they even fail on one count I expect there will be a public outrage. Its going to cost millions and he will probably have legal aid, so there is another good few million in defense lawyers. The tax payer is not only paying to put him away for life, but also to defend him. I think it will go down as one of the most expensive tax payer funded cases in NZ history.

Crazy shit, but I guess thats the cost of living in a "civilized society".

It would be damn interesting to get a seat on the jury though wouldnt it. I wonder how many years after the trial they will be sworn to secrecy for.
    outlander likes this.

Oh, the dollars have hardly started flowing yet.

The old story of "innocent until proven guilty". So now the police have laid the charges, they now have to prove he did them - that is each and every one of them. And I doubt video evidence will be the only excepted means of proving him guilty. So they are really going to have to do their homework, because if they even fail on one count I expect there will be a public outrage. Its going to cost millions and he will probably have legal aid, so there is another good few million in defense lawyers. The tax payer is not only paying to put him away for life, but also to defend him. I think it will go down as one of the most expensive tax payer funded cases in NZ history.

Crazy shit, but I guess thats the cost of living in a "civilized society".

It would be damn interesting to get a seat on the jury though wouldnt it. I wonder how many years after the trial they will be sworn to secrecy for.
    Plus medical and psychological costs, 'charity' to victims, firearm confiscation costs, ....
    outlander likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!