Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree13Likes
  • 11 Post By Russian 22.
  • 2 Post By Gapped axe

Thread: Coroglen Tavern toilet comics

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Jafa land
    Posts
    3,299

    Coroglen Tavern toilet comics




























  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    910
    Hah! Good stuff. I can relate to some of those things in my early pro shooting days!

  3. #3
    Member Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    W-BOP
    Posts
    5,344
    Have seen those, classics!
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

  4. #4
    Member Ryan_Songhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Island
    Posts
    6,701
    We used to camp at coroglen every year when I was a young fella. I remember thinking it was funny that the toilets at the pub had a sign that said "Recycled Beer Department" or something to that effect. Still there?

  5. #5
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    20,155
    I like!
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

  6. #6
    Member Ryan_Songhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Island
    Posts
    6,701
    I'm trying to figure out on Google maps exactly where it was that we camped, it was on one of dad's mates farms that went down to the beach and I remember it had a little bay there where we used to fish off the rocks and catch big snapper, can remember we spotted a HUGE shark in the water there at one stage too

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Jafa land
    Posts
    3,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    We used to camp at coroglen every year when I was a young fella. I remember thinking it was funny that the toilets at the pub had a sign that said "Recycled Beer Department" or something to that effect. Still there?
    Nah. Just a condom and cologne dispenser lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    I'm trying to figure out on Google maps exactly where it was that we camped, it was on one of dad's mates farms that went down to the beach and I remember it had a little bay there where we used to fish off the rocks and catch big snapper, can remember we spotted a HUGE shark in the water there at one stage too
    Can't help yah sorry. We stayed at the river glen campsite 4 kilometers into the tapu to coroglen road from the pub side

  8. #8
    Member scotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    the old cheese factory
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian 22. View Post
    Nah. Just a condom and cologne dispenser lol.
    just one condom ?....... and a cologne dispenser ?..........makes sense if you have to share the condom........they are a diffrent breed up the coast.....

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Jafa land
    Posts
    3,299
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    just one condom ?....... and a cologne dispenser ?..........makes sense if you have to share the condom........they are a diffrent breed up the coast.....
    Nah. There were a few in there. Not sure where they'd have gone to as not only were they one for 2 dollars, the women there were either a bit too old or married.

    There were a couple of nice girls there cos of the concert in whitianga.

    The cologne was a small vial that popped out when you paid 2 bucks.

    Nothing quite like a rubber tube of fluid to use for yah go.

  10. #10
    Member Gapped axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lake Tarawera
    Posts
    3,415
    Should of been at the Coro river this arvo when 3 very nice young ladies went swimming el natural. Of course I was on my way home but the bride and the daughter were there swimming and told me alllllllllllllllllll about it
    Pengy and Russian 22. like this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

  11. #11
    Caretaker jakewire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    5,823
    Excellent.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

  12. #12
    Member Pengy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Up in da hills somewhere near Nelson
    Posts
    8,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Gapped axe View Post
    Should of been at the Coro river this arvo when 3 very nice young ladies went swimming el natural. Of course I was on my way home but the bride and the daughter were there swimming and told me alllllllllllllllllll about it

    River at the end of Comers rd, whiti is a hotspot for that sort of shenanigans
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Jafa land
    Posts
    3,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Gapped axe View Post
    Should of been at the Coro river this arvo when 3 very nice young ladies went swimming el natural. Of course I was on my way home but the bride and the daughter were there swimming and told me alllllllllllllllllll about it
    We went a few times in our undies. The girls didn't strip off so I wasn't exactly gonna let it float free hahah.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. pup toilet advive
    By bigbear in forum Trial, Pedigree and Bird Dogs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23-04-2017, 04:42 PM
  2. Shout Out...Rangitaiki Tavern/Cafe
    By EeeBees in forum Off topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-06-2014, 08:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!