Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: This country needs s monumentally fucked!

This country needs s monumentally fucked!

What have we done to the country.

I went to the Regent Theatre in Dunedin this arvo with the boss.
    They were having a “anything but books” sale.
    Imagine if you will a brick-a-brack sale, old records, sheet music, 2nd hand household goods,etc

I was greeted at the door by a chick with one of those security wands. Who insisted that she Scan everyone who came in. Think old people, school kids, etc.
    I nearly passed myself laughing so much.
    They must have thought extremists might target it for cheap cupcake tins.

So we all got searched for weapons before we could get in.

I bought a full set of chefs knifes including a fucking cleaver that could take you of at the c5 .vertebrae.

What a joke.
    NRT, gadgetman, stingray and 15 others like this.

NRT
    The Worlds gone MENTAL

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elrond View Post

Imagine if you will a brick-a-brack sale, old records, sheet music, 2nd hand household goods,etc

I was greeted at the door by a chick with one of those security wands. Who insisted that she Scan everyone who came in. Think old people, school kids, etc.
    They must have thought extremists might target it for cheap cupcake tins.

So we all got searched for weapons before we could get in.

I bought a full set of chefs knifes including a fucking cleaver that could take you of at the c5 .vertebrae.

What a joke.
    I so wish I could have gone. That sounds delightful.
    EeeBees and norsk like this.

Just be greatful you did not need a license to buy the knives...although I suppose that is coming as well.....
    Boaraxa, Deetleaves and outlander like this.

Part of the problem is that as soon as one begins to voice an opinion they are accused of racism or extremism or something , there is always a bunch of over zealous do goody good fuckwitts mired in their own piety and only to keen to be seen to be (over ) doing their civic duty....but, yeah , the place is fucked,
    tetawa, bully, keneff and 2 others like this.
    Vegetarians Bah !! . If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat ! .

So many people in NZ are trying to out PC each other....mainly some holier than thou sort of nonsense I think.Whereas to me they just seem retarded....

I bought a full set of chefs knifes including a fucking cleaver that could take you of at the C5 vertebra
    https://www.hsa.org.uk/electrical-wa...anual-neck-cut

Where there any of those Dolly's that magically conceal a toilet roll under their crocheted dress?

Asking for a friend
    "Sixty percent of the time,it works every time"

Quote Originally Posted by timattalon View Post
    I so wish I could have gone. That sounds delightful.
    you'd have gone back in 5 times

I'd have loved to see that. you'd have to be very quick.
    GravelBen and keneff like this.
    RIP Larry S. 19/02/19

were books banned?......hmmmmm
    timattalon likes this.

Woke washing
    Social justice warrior
    Virtue signalling
    #MeToo
    Slacktivism
    Inclusion riders
    Progressive
    Veganism
    Environmentally friendly
    LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA
    Anti-gun

These are the new normal fellas, get used to it! That security wand is a new invention, scanning for weapons and reading your mind... It's programmed to send an alert when it detects a heterosexual man with body hair, who lives for meat 'n' three veg, brown beer, hunting, fishing, Hilux, big tits, Metallica, motorbikes, Call Of Duty, rugby, .308 Winchester, dogs, Meindl boots, quads, BBQ, mud terrains, Driz-A-Bone, the kids, quality tools, boats, Ridgeline, dry stock, homekill, Briggs & Stratton, the RSA... cuddling with the wife... the list goes on.

The alert is received by sinister forces that live in a rainbow. An encrypted signal is sent to their cloned droids in the immediate vicinity of this straight hairy man, commanding them to sneer condescendingly at him, to make him feel everything about himself is "wrong".

I'd probably better stop there. I've read enough odd science fiction books... now I'm dreaming up my own visions of a dystopian future at the hands of regressive leftists of uncertain gender. Better go cuddle the wife, remind myself life isn't all bad!
    Britain's Favourite Dog 2019!

[QUOTE=Flyblown;818105

I'd probably better stop there. I've read enough odd science fiction books... now I'm dreaming up my own visions of a dystopian future at the hands of regressive leftists of uncertain gender. Better go cuddle the wife, remind myself life isn't all bad![/QUOTE]

nah dont stop write a book sell millions of copies to nerds who are closet green/red and use the funds to campaign against them

Quote Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
    Woke washing
    Social justice warrior
    Virtue signalling
    #MeToo
    Slacktivism
    Inclusion riders
    Progressive
    Veganism
    Environmentally friendly
    LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA
    Anti-gun

These are the new normal fellas, get used to it! That security wand is a new invention, scanning for weapons and reading your mind... It's programmed to send an alert when it detects a heterosexual man with body hair, who lives for meat 'n' three veg, brown beer, hunting, fishing, Hilux, big tits, Metallica, motorbikes, Call Of Duty, rugby, .308 Winchester, dogs, Meindl boots, quads, BBQ, mud terrains, Driz-A-Bone, the kids, quality tools, boats, Ridgeline, dry stock, homekill, Briggs & Stratton, the RSA... cuddling with the wife... the list goes on.

The alert is received by sinister forces that live in a rainbow. An encrypted signal is sent to their cloned droids in the immediate vicinity of this straight hairy man, commanding them to sneer condescendingly at him, to make him feel everything about himself is "wrong".

I'd probably better stop there. I've read enough odd science fiction books... now I'm dreaming up my own visions of a dystopian future at the hands of regressive leftists of uncertain gender. Better go cuddle the wife, remind myself life isn't all bad!
    You’re already on the watch list so might as well keep going!
    More meplat, more better.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
    Woke washing
    Social justice warrior
    Virtue signalling
    #MeToo
    Slacktivism
    Inclusion riders
    Progressive
    Veganism
    Environmentally friendly
    LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA
    Anti-gun

doesnt apply to me, i dont eat vege !