Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Spanners
  • 1 Post By sako75
  • 1 Post By greendog243
  • 2 Post By sako75

Thread: Crack up

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar

Crack up

Some of you may or may not 'get' things here, but I have to say I end up pissing myself laughing about some posts alot more often that I used to at other places.

There are certain people here which have a mint sense of humour and I really appreciate it

PS: wanted to sell - bike seat
    Philipo and gadgetman like this.

Tell him the seat is in the mail and then sit on it for a while. That will get right up his alley
    gadgetman likes this.

There are some seriously funny cunts in this world and thats why, apart from Somali pirates, the world is a fucking good place to live.
    Why, one of our "friends"...er that should read "funny cunts" on here, has just bludged his way into the greendog, Bambislammer and MEBs roar trip.
    Oh fuck, its going to be fucking ugly, but fucking funny.
    We won't get a fucken thing there'll be so much fucking din going on....but it'll be well worth the entry fee !
    Man up bitch and identi-fucken -fy yaself....cunt !
    FYM.
    Philipo likes this.
    Ruger .243....the only gun i'll ever need. (Except when i need something else)

oh crap, it is gonna be a Monty Pythons version of The Secret Four Go Hunting
    Philipo and veitnamcam like this.

Blahahahaha I got carried away & "liked" 3 post's on this thread, Who is this farken fantastic funny cnut you guys are talking about ?
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

Its the bitch in the bikini shooting the Uzi off with more skill than you'll show on the Secret Four Roar Trip you fucken dunce.
    Have you sorted out the correct map yet penis brain???? FYM.

The Original Striker
    I take it we are going to get a full run down on this ''gone wild roar trip''
    Bigger Better Faster Stronger
    Handle the Jandle, or get off the Beach

The Original Striker

Quote Originally Posted by greendog243 View Post
    Its the bitch in the bikini shooting the Uzi off with more skill than you'll show on the Secret Four Roar Trip you fucken dunce.
    Have you sorted out the correct map yet penis brain???? FYM.
    WTF a map, I thought all we needed was a google earth print out with a X on it to find some beasties

Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    WTF a map, I thought all we needed was a google earth print out with a X on it to find some beasties
    No, you'll need to buy the lastest ipad, download every map software you can find, google earth, the spot X book, how too articles, some sort of music App that you can create roar sounds with, etc, don't forget to have a custom camo paint job on it, otherwise you will never find deer

and don't forget something overpriced from guncity as apparently there stuff is the ONLY stuff that kills deer.

& probably some earplugs so you can get some sleep with that crew of reprobates.
    Shut up, get out & start pushing!

MEB
    Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post

I've got two maps. Neither are the right one but there quite close so I figure it won't be too different.

OMFG....taking you two cunts FYMs, was always going to create a little mayhem....i see an escalator escalating FFS. At least Greendog and Bambislammer are sensible cunts and will not lead anyone astray at all, not ever, no way, not a chance, wouldn't happen....did you get the EPIRB, Plipper??????

Yeah it's on the "to do list" for later in the week along with sorting out all me other shit like a map, blow up sheep, KY jelly, blaze camo face paint, a rusty chainsaw & knitting some pink wolly leg warmers