Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: This Day in History

Marrying your First cousin! Damn royals you nasty! Although I do have an insanely beautiful cuz in invercargil.....
    Russian 22. likes this.

Home - mainland nz, actual - could be anywhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blisters View Post
    Marrying your First cousin! Damn royals you nasty! Although I do have an insanely beautiful cuz in invercargil.....
    Photos or we don't believe you.
    Also need one of your hand, to verify 5 or 6 fingers.....
    Blisters likes this.
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

Sorry can't do photos as she's the only hot one down there my cover would be bliwn
    Beaker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    Not forgetting this day in 1879 - Battle of Rorke's Drift A British garrison of 150 holds off 3,000-4,000 Zulu warriors. Eleven Victoria Crosses and a number of other decorations were awarded.
    Where their barrels were so hot, they reloaded but didn't need to pull the trigger!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    Not forgetting this day in 1879 - Battle of Rorke's Drift A British garrison of 150 holds off 3,000-4,000 Zulu warriors. Eleven Victoria Crosses and a number of other decorations were awarded.
    ... which immediately followed the British hiding at Isandlwana which I think remains the heaviest defeat of British forces by a non-firearm armed (for the most part) indigenous force.
    "Awareness buys you time and time buys you options."

- John Correia

Quote Originally Posted by Blisters View Post
    The hottest girl at my cousins 21st birthday turned out to be a distant cousin of ours. I still wanted a go though : whistle :

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
    Blisters likes this.

The Berlin wall stood for 10,316 days. Today marks 10,316 days since it fell.
    veitnamcam, EeeBees and Blisters like this.

- John Correia

@Ryan year the wife said that one to me yesterday. Pritty cool statistic that
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along

^Some pretty epic stories!
    300CALMAN likes this.

- John Correia

On this day 1942, in one of the most humiliating defeats in British military history, the supposedly impregnable fortress of Singapore fell to Japanese forces. Many of the 130 000 captured Allied soldiers would later die in Japanese captivity.
    shift14 likes this.

- John Correia

I rented a flat in Auckland many years ago and the landlord ( an Aussie ) had survived the Burma rail road and Changi ( not sure if he was in Singapore when it fell ) . Man he had some brutal stories of the forced labour on the death rail road.
    415 km cost 90,000 forced native workers and 12,000 allied troops their lives.
    This old boy still fucken hated the Jap's with a passion. Never owned a Jap car and would cross the road if there was one on his side of the street.
    I've being on that rail road when back packing through south east asia and walked it for a few kilometers, stunning scenery and quiet , hard to imagine the brutally that once happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    I rented a flat in Auckland many years ago and the landlord ( an Aussie ) had survived the Burma rail road and Changi ( not sure if he was in Singapore when it fell ) . Man he had some brutal stories of the forced labour on the death rail road.
    This old boy still fucken hated the Jap's with a passion. Never owned a Jap car and would cross the road if there was one on his side of the street.
    I've being on that rail road when back packing through south east asia and walked it for a few kilometers, stunning scenery and quiet , hard to imagine the brutally that once happened there.
    Yes It must be hard to forgive that one. One of my mates grandfathers was the first person I knew to own a Korean car, I found it odd until one day he let me know how much he hated my Corolla. He had lost a number of mates killed in the islands while fighting.

2nd April 1982 - Argentina invades The Falklands

On this day (BST) in 1982, Argentine forces seize the Falkland Islands. It takes Britain just 73 days to assemble a naval task force, sail it to the South Atlantic and retake the territory.

veitnamcam likes this.

- John Correia

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    On this day (BST) in 1982, Argentine forces seize the Falkland Islands. It takes Britain just 73 days to assemble a naval task force, sail it to the South Atlantic and retake the territory.

They are still quite bitter about that.

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

Chicken Intolerant.

Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    older friend of the family now deceased 27 odd years now fought in ww2. Not 100% sure if he was captured at Crete as we had another family friend who was and put on a death march in Europe as a POW, but the first one was the same. Wouldn't touch a jap car etc., last few were triumph 2500's. He gave me a few driving lessons in it. Nice car but don't quite remember how he got on with TV's etc. back then they were Sharp, Pye, etc. and not obviously jappa's but they probably full of their bits.