Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By stug
  • 1 Post By Beetroot

Thread: DHL

DHL

So brought car parts from Osaka Japan at 10pm Tuesday night, was picked up at 15:03 yesterday in Osaka, has cleared customs in Auckland and on way to Napier depot.
    DHL have said I should have at the end of the day today. If not then by 9.30 am Friday
    That must be the bloody fastest international shipping I have had. Good on ya DHL

I have had stuff get from America to NZ faster than it gets from Timaru to Oxford ( a 2 hour drive)

Ejected
    Yup I sent something from California to Auckland that got there faster than package from Auckland to nelson.

Can get air craft bits from Paris to Auckland in under 24 hours IF everyone does their job properly

bought one of our sons an American football jersey with his name printed on it.bought on sat afternoon had name printed and sent received on Tuesday morning on rural delivery from the usa compared to 8 day delivery from Invercargill city to rural delivery Invercargill and nz post wonder why they are losing business.

Brought some snowboard bindings from the uk, on my front
    Doorstep 3 days later. Cheers dhl!

Not only is some internation shipping crazy fast, but how can a company in the UK sell me something for $7 with free shipping to a rural address, yet something from Auckland costs $6 just for rural shipping (a 1-1.5 hour drive).

I had a parcel from Reloaders is Auckland arrive less than 12hrs after ordering once, was very impressed.
    Feather or Shoot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot View Post
    Not only is some internation shipping crazy fast, but how can a company in the UK sell me something for $7 with free shipping to a rural address, yet something from Auckland costs $6 just for rural shipping (a 1-1.5 hour drive).

I had a parcel from Reloaders is Auckland arrive less than 12hrs after ordering once, was very impressed.
    +Indeed. There is a company on Tardme that sells trailer tie down points and while his rices are a bit rich for what I was going to do with them, shipping from Britian was cheaper than I can send it across town.

Looking at Aliexpress the other day and I found this..

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/The-...103.0.0.Prx6Nc

And this includes free shipping for $18950 US ($26,054 NZ) While I dont want a tractor, especially one I cannot get parts for, shipping would be more that that surely...

Or a 6 ton digger for less than $900NZ freight

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/6000...a-5d68623a1f3c

Quote Originally Posted by matto1234 View Post
    Brought some snowboard bindings from the uk, on my front
    Doorstep 3 days later. Cheers dhl!
    @matto1234 was that through Freeze pro shop ?

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    @matto1234 was that through Freeze pro shop ?
    Yeah i think it was, it was an ebay/paypal deal but that was the shop. Real cheap and reliable

We ordered a hydraulic pump fpr an SK200, two weeks from japan so we got it from singapore, ordered friday arrived monday got lost at mainfreights depot so i walked around in there no questions asked and found it in a corner. had fallen off a forklift by the look of the sturdy box as the lid with delivery address was gone. 20 k off parts and some broken sensors. Dickheads