Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: to the dickhead

to the dickhead

to the dickhead who fancied themselves as some sort of super sniper and attempted to kill 2 white swans overnight in a private christchurch property.
    If you had half a bloody brain it would be lonely ,but more importantly if (and its a big if)you do in fact have an FAL,please tell us which weetbix packet you got the fucker from.
    I for one loath you and hold you in highest contempt ,as your actions completely fuck it up for all law abiding honest firearm users.
    I hope youre caught very shortly and the bloody courts string you up by your ballsack you miserable piece of shit!
    Pity ya dad didnt shoot you into the pisspot and push you under the bed !

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    to the dickhead who fancied themselves as some sort of super sniper and attempted to kill 2 white swans overnight in a private christchurch property.
    If you had half a bloody brain it would be lonely ,but more importantly if (and its a big if)you do in fact have an FAL,please tell us which weetbix packet you got the fucker from.
    I for one loath you and hold you in highest contempt ,as your actions completely fuck it up for all law abiding honest firearm users.
    I hope youre caught very shortly and the bloody courts string you up by your ballsack you miserable piece of shit!
    Pity ya dad didnt shoot you into the pisspot and push you under the bed !
    what a penarse
    no thought for anything but thier own bloodlust which tars the rest of us.
    EeeBees likes this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Jeez Kotuku why hold back? Why don't you say what is really on your mind about the arsewipe that did that.
    199p, mikee, deer243 and 3 others like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Jeez Kotuku why hold back? Why don't you say what is really on your mind about the arsewipe that did that.
    I think he did. If he wrote what I said to my wife when she told me about it, the moderators would have shut it down right quick........

I am not sure there are words allowed in the dictionary that accurately describe this swan hating, inbred, lowlife, brainless, thoughtless, selfish, moronic, miserable excuse for a Neanderthal's cock.
    BruceY likes this.

I just saw an article about this event on three news. If I heard it correctly the property owner said he found .22 shells but the camera shot focussed on the head of one of the swans showed what looked like a air rifle pallet. Irrespective, I hope the find the bugger responsible.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

What could possibly be the reason behind this piece of bullshit.I can not for the life of me think of any reason why you would camo up and go and shoot these swans ,it beggars believe. Hope the cnut is caught, i see there is $1000 reward, maybe one of his retard friends might want to cash in, lets only hope.
    BruceY likes this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

well rushy old chap ,thats exactly how I feel ,cause I cant for the fucking life of me see neither rhyme nor reason in "IT'S" actions.
    Why refer to the perpetrator as it..simple not a human ,clearly lacks any sort of moral reasoning capability. Had i have ever done or even contemplated this sort of thing as a youngster ,dads boot would have been that far up my arse Id have been cleaning my teeth with Kiwi nugget. These days my shooting mates would have made genghis khan look like a monk as they dealt to me.
    BruceY likes this.

Agreed. Your old man and mine were of the same ilk. There was many a lesson learned by a young Rushy at the blunt end of a hobnail. I just hope they catch the tosspot and then name and shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    I just saw an article about this event on three news. If I heard it correctly the property owner said he found .22 shells but the camera shot focussed on the head of one of the swans showed what looked like a air rifle pallet. Irrespective, I hope the find the bugger responsible.
    i thought that to could be he was using low velocity stuff thru a moderator tho the guy claimed e heard the shots.
    heres my theory '' the jilted ex of the bride'' due for the next wedding there.
    seems unduly planned and targetted to go for the swans you cocksmoking example of retarded mutant dna

many years ago a mate of mine in hokitika arrived home to find their corgi lying beside the driveway very sick,almost dead.a screaming trip to the local vet showed a .17air rifle slug had passed clean through her heart and done other damage before it lodged under her skin.The vet ,being a shooter alerted the local police sergeant who promptly closed the street off and started fucktard enquiries.
    Im led to believe his opening stanza was along the lines of one of the local territorial soldiers pet dogs was shot and He aint happy.Theres talk of a local fighting patrol.
    Yessiree -within the hour three local yokels fessed up -they'd been on the piss ,shooting a hi powered airifle at empty cans in the backyard when dog appeared -temptation being too much and with the inevitable FTW attitude a round was sent her way.
    Result -airrifle destroyed three contrite wee cunts who paid a not inexpensive vets bill for emergency surgery,and a forced march to personally apologise to the owner .Dunc was a feisty wee bastard but wife Joy was even better-kerrriiiiist did she rip shreds off em.
    old fashioned maybe but soooo bloody effective and BTW those pricks carried the stigma for a very long time!

Oh how I yearn for the way things once were Kotuku. Cops that could kick your arse if you stepped out of line and frog March an errant young fellah by the ear all the way home to an old man waiting by the back door with his belt already unbuckled. I for one am not convinced that the world is a better place today.
    gadgetman and BruceY like this.

R93
    It is not Rushy. Too fcuking soft, PC and weak.
    Even the crims are the victims these days

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    veitnamcam and northdude like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Problem is Rushy a lot of those fathers wouldn't give a rats arse these days and would be just as likely to have the copper charged with Assault.

It's either "My son can do no wrong" bit or
    Some just don't give a toss because they were the same and were probably pissed or worse when the son was out doing it.

Not all mind, but enough that the coppers can't take a chance on it.
    BruceY likes this.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I remember growing up and watching a news report on some stupid behavior - my old man looked at all three of us boys dead serious and said if he ever found out we did something like that, we should call the police to save us from him.
    @jakewire - my wife is a primary school teacher and the "my child can do no wrong" is rife.

Two stories from my childhood.

First one, I was 8 and my father was at work, I came home for lunch from school - a walk away. Finding no one home but my lunch in the fridge I proceeded to chow down. But I spied a couple of dozen starlings in the back garden and an idea came into my head to look at them through the scope on my dad's old BSA 22. Now he taught me gun safety except the bit about "if I ever catch you playing with my gun, I'll kick your arse". So I took the rifle out of its hiding place, opened the bolt and checked it was empty, and left it open to ensure it was safe. Then I put the rifle on the window sill and looked at the starlings through the scope. Cool how I could put the crosshairs on them and pretend to shoot them all. Now I got carried away and started making bang sounds at each one. Then I went too far. Knowing the rifle was empty, and the bolt was open, I pulled the trigger to pretend to shoot them. Ooops. The bolt came right out. And I couldn't get it back in. Time was running out. Lunch was nearly over and I had to get back to school but what to do.
    Oh, ok, I'll just put the rifle back exactly and sort off position the bolt in it. He'll never know.

That evening my Dad came home and asked if I wanted to go bunny hunting. OH CRAP! I said nothing as he took the rifle out from its location and the bolt fell on the floor. Maybe he wouldn't notice. But his first words were "who has been playing with the rifle?". Ah, "it wasn't me" came out, immediately.
    So the rifle went back in the cupboard and my dad began to interrogate me, my sister and my mom, knowing full well that I was home alone at lunchtime. After 30mins of asking me and getting, it wasn't me every time, he finally said "right, I'm going to call the cops and they will come here and fingerprint everyone, and find the culprits fingerprints on this rifle. And then there will be hell to pay!"
    So I immediately fessed up. And couldn't sit down on my red hot arse for a week, and didn't get to go bunny shooting for a while either.

The second one was a couple of years later, and I got a 410 break barrel single shot hammer shotgun for my 13th birthday. We lived in my grans house and I was allowed to go shoot rabbits in the fields with it. About a km from home, the local cop lived, old guy who knew my entire family incl my deseased grand-dad. He was the type of cop who would tell you off for riding your bike on the pavement in one breath and then ask how your grand-mother was doing or how the fishing was going. A big old bear with a hug to match - but we were shit scared of him and respected him. So one day I'm out sneaking around the fields for a rabbit, and I get to the field behind his place. Usually I'd call in and say hi if he was in the garden tending his roses. So I called in. Except this time he was inside having a visit from his CO. A new, by the book type of W4nker who never policed in a rural town. So the story goes like this - the CO nearly spat his tea out when he saw a 13yr old come up the garden carrying a rabbit and a shotgun over his shoulder. He was about to jump up and throw the book at me (17 is licence age at the time). Whereupon, old Constable Jack put his hand on his shoulder and said "nope, that young lad is my neighbour and I asked him to get me a rabbit for tea, leave him be and be on your way!"

Cops - scared the shit out of me as a kid, but I always respected them.
    nz_hunter likes this.