Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Knives Africa

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree32Likes
  • 23 Post By chindit
  • 2 Post By Micky Duck
  • 4 Post By MB
  • 1 Post By nor-west
  • 1 Post By scotty
  • 1 Post By timattalon

Thread: Evolution whats gone wrong

Evolution whats gone wrong

August 1942 my father sailed away from Liverpool, he didnt know where he was going but had been issued tropical kit so somewhere warm. That troopship was full of men who eventually finished up in Burma fighting for there lives. 77 ish years later we have a generation of people who are offended by name calling, have to have time off work (3 weeks concussion) because he hit his head on the bus wing mirror (true story). Yesterday I was stung by a wasp and was told to put it on people safe. Thats some computer game that you report accidents near misses and anything that upsets you. Now I am in the wrong because I told the boss to grow up its a fucking wasp sting and I killed the bastard. Sadly we now have a generation of lilly livered soft cock transgender shit stabbing offended wimps that demand everything and dont want to work.
    What the hell went wrong. Our farthers and forfathers fought for our freedom. Many making the ultimate sacrifice, to those men and women I apologise

yip see where you aiming at...for what its worth the people safe thing works really plurry good at making bosses fix shit that is broken,and if you poke a risk into it they HAVE TO do something about it as its on record and they get in deep doohdoohs if they dont.
    you can muck with thier heads using it carefully too
    just keep putting stuff in untill they fix it
    wasps are dirty hot arsed little german mongrel barstards kill em all then squash them for good measure.
    EeeBees and erniec like this.

so when i got stung by a wasp on DOC land i should have contacted worksafe who in turn would have made DOC exterminate all the wasps.......nah im just being silly we all know DOC doesnt care about wasps and worksafe only likes smashing private business , govt depts are exempt.
    oh and i killed the bastard anyway cos he was trying to drink my beer

that TWO good wasps so far...Im liking this thread.

MB
    Evolution doesn't work anymore because people generally survive to the age at which they can procreate regardless of their uselessness.

Carlsen Highway got it right when he said to Tussock that soft feminism has taken over. I had a woman at work get all hysterical because I killed a cockroach at work ffs, shes a vegan of course.
    Steve123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nor-west View Post
    Carlsen Highway got it right when he said to Tussock that soft feminism has taken over. I had a woman at work get all hysterical because I killed a cockroach at work ffs, shes a vegan of course.
    i hope you ate it in front of her.....
    those roaches over there can get as big as a rabbit
    csmiffy likes this.

Toward the feminisation of society ....

Quote Originally Posted by chindit View Post
    August 1942 my father sailed away from Liverpool, he didnt know where he was going but had been issued tropical kit so somewhere warm. That troopship was full of men who eventually finished up in Burma fighting for there lives. 77 ish years later we have a generation of people who are offended by name calling, have to have time off work (3 weeks concussion) because he hit his head on the bus wing mirror (true story). Yesterday I was stung by a wasp and was told to put it on people safe. Thats some computer game that you report accidents near misses and anything that upsets you. Now I am in the wrong because I told the boss to grow up its a fucking wasp sting and I killed the bastard. Sadly we now have a generation of lilly livered soft cock transgender shit stabbing offended wimps that demand everything and dont want to work.
    What the hell went wrong. Our farthers and forfathers fought for our freedom. Many making the ultimate sacrifice, to those men and women I apologise
    Answer is our education system has been filled with "Progressives" since the seventies. That's what gone wrong.

Sent from my SM-G390Y using Tapatalk

The problem is we are to lazy to think and figure things out for our selves so instead we are all led to believe we are victims and govt is going to save us all

Quote Originally Posted by nor-west View Post
    Next time say to her; Would you like me to kill it? Or would you like me to call the council / health department so they can come in and close it down for health reasons? Would you like a side of pestilence with your order? And would you like to get a head start on looking for a new job as we wont be reopening if we cannot kill the roaches?

So many questions.....
    Micky Duck likes this.