Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farken weather

Farken weather

Was ment to be watching the US v NZ Sprint cars at the Palmy speedway tonight, Had the best day weather wise in the Manawatu today for the pass 4 weeks ( was hot,n,sunny ) & then it decided to turn into a 15min thunder storm @ about 5pm
    A mob of us ( including my bro & kids which had driven 1 1/2 hours to get here ) rocked on down to the track about 6:30 & it was a little on the mucky side
    , they had some 4x4's trying to dry it out & after 45mins of waiting they decided to "can" the meet

Only had 1.2mm (according to my gauge ) & it never rained again, What a cunt farken weather :mad:

On the bright side I had the new site to entertain me when I got home ( seems some clouds have silver linings aye ) & Im getting some posts in before Kiwi G gets his sticky beak in here
    Last edited by Philipo; 03-12-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

It started raining here about 1700, hasn't stopped yet, haven't checked the rain gauge but the road down to the plant is under about 4 inches and there's constant lightning. The wet season is the best part of the year here.

28mls here for Nov, big wind the last 3 or 4 weeks drying the place out almost drought like, same happened last year then we got 247mls one night... fuck the hills all came down

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    We get mid 40s and then it pisses down - like rain BOUNCING off the deck - then back to 40s..

Been a bit off n on lately here....between Hamtron and Pirongia.....still waiting to get my frigging grass cut....but the contractor says early next week...and now today its pissing down, so that'll end of next week....blast......oh well, its still growing and its as warm as a Thai hookers pouch, so thats not so bad....

Weekend has been bloody hot here in Chch, jetboating both days

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by greendog243 View Post
    Been a bit off n on lately here....between Hamtron and Pirongia.....still waiting to get my frigging grass cut....but the contractor says early next week...and now today its pissing down, so that'll end of next week....blast......oh well, its still growing and its as warm as a Thai hookers pouch, so thats not so bad....
    Maybe when you get 4 free days you can get off yer arse and mow them yourself. Better still round up all your pups and make it a family day

Impure Lead Flinger
    Was meant to be pissing down on the lovely coast this weekend

Nup as per usual the sun shone and the steel died hard

Bloody hot up here today, spent 3 hours with the dogs walking down the middle of a river
    If its guns, tits or tyres it's going to cost you lots of money

Quote Originally Posted by PHILIPO View Post
    Im getting some posts in before Kiwi G gets his sticky beak in here
    Ive read that sort of thing before...its a conspiracy I tell yah :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by sako75 View Post
    Maybe when you get 4 free days you can get off yer arse and mow them yourself. Better still round up all your pups and make it a family day
    Bloody hard to mow 15 acres with a Masport you nana....the clippings are a prick to try and bale too....bwahahahahah....mind you, theres plenty of stuff for you to do if you were at a loose end...bring ya gun, i might let you put another few rounds into my tree !
    Ruger .243....the only gun i'll ever need. (Except when i need something else)

Ejected
    There's been a bit of wet shit up Ida Valley of late. Namely the old cockies have NEVER seen so much grass, fuck me, way up the hills and there's clover half way up the bike tires. Unheard of!!

7pm tonight

Name:  Auckland rain radar [640x480].JPG
Views: 143
Size:  79.4 KB

Were getting nailed in Nelson, log jams bursting last night in Golden Bay, slips all over the show

Quote Originally Posted by Steve338 View Post
    Were getting nailed in Nelson, log jams bursting last night in Golden Bay, slips all over the show
    Shit yeah you guys in "sunny" Nelson & districts are getting a hammering
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!