Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tui_man2

Thread: Farking Hot!

Farking Hot!

Just had a look at the met bureau data for 2014. in the last 31 days we've had 4 days under 30 (including one that peaked at 29.8 degrees) and 9 days over 40 Degrees. The peak was 45 in the shade and most nights don't get below 20. This morning went for a hunt, thought it was hot so I checked the weather and by 8:45 it'd hit 30 degrees!!!!

Man I love Australia!

I'm currently sweating like a pig under a struggling evaporative air con unit in my house drinking beers just imagining its May and I'm in the snow and tahr filled mountains of NZ. Hurry the eff up and get me out of this frying pan!

You sound a little indecisive BH. Gone from loving Oz to get me the f outa here in two minutes flat
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Yeah she has been bloody hot even the tasman is a bit warmer than normal was wading out to cast my line and was thinking usually it is nice and cold. I still wont forget the day it hit 38 degrees in Mogil mogil on a sunday and the aircon in the tractor shit itself right when I needed it the most the cab turned into a sauna bath and I went through mroe than 10 liters of water to stay hydrated and the seat of the tractor started to sound like a wet sponge every time I got back into the damn thing.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

AB Precision
    Haha she's going to be fresh soon mate, but out spanking some bulls will be the one tho
    Will be 2 new nanny spankers to make some damage
    Bavarian_Hunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian_Hunter View Post
    I'm currently sweating like a pig under a struggling evaporative air con unit in my house drinking beers just imagining its May and I'm in the snow and tahr filled mountains of NZ. Hurry the eff up and get me out of this frying pan!
    Harden up Jack,it's only 41 nowMerimbala is 24,Calton Cold is 0
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    What are you all? Girls?
    I'm still jeans and long sleeve/ sweatshirt in 40-45 deg and no sweat in WA.
    Get called a freak...
    55-65 engine rooms over the years reck your thermostat.
    I bet no one here has EVER seen me wear a t shirt or shorts

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanners View Post
    What are you all? Girls?
    I'm still jeans and long sleeve/ sweatshirt in 40-45 deg and no sweat in WA.
    Get called a freak...
    55-65 engine rooms over the years reck your thermostat.
    I bet no one here has EVER seen me wear a t shirt or shorts
    Haha you probably have a tan that they couldn't tell even if you were