Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Kamel

Thread: Favour to ask.

Favour to ask.

I have a really big favour to ask of someone or someones on here. I have an elder sister living and working in Auckland, she is a senior lecturer in social anthropology at the university there. She came over here for christmas and new year and was expressing the desire to have access to a supply of wild rabbit and maybe wild duck. I used to get her some when she was living in Sydney. She has been there since the mid 90's and hasnt had any of these since moving there. So, would any of you kind folk be able to get some rabbit and duck to her at some stage in the new year. If anyone can, could you please send me a phone number via pm and I will give it to her so she can contact you when she gets home. That will get me in her good books, the next will probably put me back in the shit again.

She is a bit touchy with regard to her age, having turned 60 this year, so if you could just gently remind her that it is her younger brother trying to arrange this, that would be good.
    madjon_, gadgetman and stingray like this.

how about some possum? I can shoot a couple rabbits for her.
    Use enough gun

Id be happy to oblige on the rabbit but I live a bit far away. Going through in January though. Shed need to meet up off the motorway though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kamel View Post
    I have a really big favour to ask of someone or someones on here. I have an elder sister living and working in Auckland, she is a senior lecturer in social anthropology at the university there. She came over here for christmas and new year and was expressing the desire to have access to a supply of wild rabbit and maybe wild duck. I used to get her some when she was living in Sydney. She has been there since the mid 90's and hasnt had any of these since moving there. So, would any of you kind folk be able to get some rabbit and duck to her at some stage in the new year. If anyone can, could you please send me a phone number via pm and I will give it to her so she can contact you when she gets home. That will get me in her good books, the next will probably put me back in the shit again.

She is a bit touchy with regard to her age, having turned 60 this year, so if you could just gently remind her that it is her younger brother trying to arrange this, that would be good.
    I dunno about the possum mate, doubt she ever tried that, I know I haven't, but some rabbits would be great. Ill get in touch after she returns home to NZ and sort something out.

Quote Originally Posted by tiroatedson View Post
    I’d be happy to oblige on the rabbit but I live a bit far away. Going through in January though. Shed need to meet up off the motorway though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate, dunno when she is going home yet, but will keep it in mind.

Does she want to shoot some, or just eat them?
    I used to have a handle on Life - but it broke.