Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: feel like a big bully

feel like a big bully

2nd day back at skool for my kids and the boy who bullied my son last year has started again, now ive been to the principle and the teacher from last year and my sons new teacher this year but this seems to not work, so i took matters into my own hands today and said to the little cunt what ever you do to my son i will do it back to you but twice as bad, little fuka's not so tuff as he burst into tears infront of his mates, hopefully he got the message loud n clear this morning as every1 standing within ear shot wud have heard what i said., Im now sitting at home waiting for a complaint from the skool or his parents
    MEB and madjon_ like this.

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Deny deny deny
    I think you're covered your bases -the bullying is not on

I knwo someone that told his daughters new BF the same thing - apparently it took a couple of secs then the penny dropped haha
    DAF, sako75 and Brian like this.

That is quite serious Z. You entrust the welfare of your child to the school and you should have full confidence that he will receive quality education in a safe environment. The trustees need to be held accountable. Your son should not have to live the rest of his life as a victim. Go in there like a tornado and rip the shit out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sako75 View Post
    That is quite serious Z. You entrust the welfare of your child to the school and you should have full confidence that he will receive quality education in a safe environment. The trustees need to be held accountable. Your son should not have to live the rest of his life as a victim. Go in there like a tornado and rip the shit out of them.
    i only know of 1 other person who calls me by this , have we met at another pub

Good on ya bro for taking charge. Schools really are quite gutless when it comes to this. Were the bullies parents about?

Haven't met before but mostly likely will when up your way for a fish on the 18th

just been given trespass notice from the skool ,banned for 2 years, no charges laid but a bit of a warning from MR policeman.

cheap,if it's sorted
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

I caught my smelly armpits from Cowboy Tone's Avatar
    You can contest the tresspass if you want to. My son had a problem with a bully. No matter what we told the school, nothing was done. So I went over to explain it to his Father. He responded by "Boys will be Boys". So I smashed him. No more Bully
    Last edited by Tone; 08-02-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    DAF, Spanners, Bulltahr and 4 others like this.

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by upnorth uplander View Post
    just been given trespass notice from the skool ,banned for 2 years, no charges laid but a bit of a warning from MR policeman.
    Kids are in the schools care while there- lay a complaint of negligence against them with the Ministry of Education - that will get the Hornets nest WEEEEEEEEL stirred up.

Once a complait goes to the Ministry, it WILL be dealt with - they cant just shelve it

I think every parent would do the same Uplander well done.Its only verbal abuse

Trespass is meaningless if you have to pick your kids up from the said place, you can appeal it. I have a trespass for most of the central north island pine forests, I still work in them?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanners View Post
    Kids are in the schools care while there- lay a complaint of negligence against them with the Ministry of Education - that will get the Hornets nest WEEEEEEEEL stirred up.

Once a complait goes to the Ministry, it WILL be dealt with - they cant just shelve it
    +1
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

My girl started school on Tuesday,she has been so excited for the last 6 months about it and so far loves it

But sooner or later I guess I will be in the same situation.
    Well done Upnorth Uplander I only hope I can be as restrained If and when I am put in the same situation.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

I will buck the trend and say I think that was a bad call.

You have painted yourself and your son into a corner, pissed off the school and the Police and have come off looking like an idiot for picking on a child. Awesome.

What happens if your son gets picked on again? You have lost all credibility with the school or the Police.

I would have gone straight to the Ministry of Education if had been me. As mentioned earlier, they have NO option but to investigate and they are more ruthless than the IRD.

I feel sorry for your son, I really do because there is nothing worse than a bully. But you have really not helped the situation at all because as per the title, your a bully too.