Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Forest and bird ..pure idoits

Forest and bird ..pure idoits

See Forest and Bird has came out today asking for more 1080 drops rhan ever before. They want 20 million dollars extra spent on 1080 and it to be dropped in larger areass thean ever. Its more spin soctor BS about a beech mast thats going to be the biggest iin 45 years.
    What a load of BS and Forest and bird is such a waste of space. Countdown support them, they a waste of space as well
    Micky Duck likes this.

A well and truly broken record...... does Kevin Hague have shares in osprl?

No more 1080, need dosh for kneejerk ban and buyback.
    Steve123 and 40mm like this.
    Join COLFO - Be a represented firearms owner.

Isn't it always a "mega mast"?. Must be, because every single year they say the same shit.

DHB's, paramedics, midwives and most us all shortof money.
    Priorities??

What really shits me is that the lot pushing the stuff the hardest don't even hold an elected seat.
    veitnamcam, chainsaw and Boaraxa like this.

Sorry forgot no polies.

Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    What really shits me is that the lot pushing the stuff the hardest don't even hold an elected seat.
    There Doc Minions , with there supreme leader being eugenie sage
    chainsaw and Steve123 like this.
    The Green party putting the CON in conservation since 2017

I'm sorry but whilst calling some one else idiots you spelled it idoit

Fail

Im a member of F&B. They do a lot more good than harm, but I don't like this beat up. I would prefer the 20m (if its available) to be spent on research on alternative methods.

Fair enough; however I would like toi see the plethora of available alternative methods fully implemented now instead of all the beating around the bush, especially from the air
    Cordite likes this.

20 million of our tax paying dollars to ......poison! No thanks
    Pengy and Cordite like this.
    Nil durum volenti !!

Tell all the whitepower fuckers that the possums are all Muslim and let them loose in the bush.
    Then tell all the muslims that there are white power fuckers in the bush and let them loose too.
    Then tell all the christians that the muslims are in the bush, let those guys off the leash too
    then tell all the catholics that there are christians in the bush,
    then tell all the catholic priests there are little boys in the bush, off they go as well
    Send a pigeon to city impact church and tell em there is cash in the bush! watch em run!
    Make sure the same message goes to that absorbant Brian Tamaki and his gorgeous wife, MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!
    Then get a bus load of all the dribs and drabs of all the other holy warriors out there and send em in for a general ho down with whats left of the previous teams.
    Dont forget to mention to all the lefties that there are stacks of dangerous guns in the bush just waiting to be confiscated. Stand back and let the Prius through.

Wont be much trouble in society after that.
    And all the possums will be long gone.
    Use enough gun

Yeah, every year is now some sort of “mast” event - even though they only occur every 5-7 years. Wtf ??
    They should invest the $20M in creating more Maungatuatari sanctuaries. Much better investment of my and your tax $

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Im a member of F&B. They do a lot more good than harm, but I don't like this beat up. I would prefer the 20m (if its available) to be spent on research on alternative methods.
    Hi @Tahr im going to completely disagree with you , im a hunter & bushman just like you I likely like all of the things you do when your out there on the hill , except I no how political f&b are , they are rats scurrying about mostly undetected by us "normal folk" they pay people to go through council plans & policy often have wins with little to no opposition before we even no it by laws are in place , classic last year f&b managed to can gold fossicking in Queenstown , no more fossicking in the wet bed of a river or stream , boom just like that hobby mining permits & public fossicking areas you no ,shovels ,gold pans ,small sluice boxes are banned at the very last minute there was a fight not sure how that ended , but the point is these fuckers are out to kill the kiwi way of life & its rite here now they don't want people to have freedoms they don't want people to make a living off the land they don't want people to live off the land they don't want any introduced "pests" they don't want anyone to have guns & they are winning .
    The Green party putting the CON in conservation since 2017