Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Fuck the rugby. GO THE BLACK CAPS!!!!

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar

Fuck the rugby. GO THE BLACK CAPS!!!!

Rugby sooo boring

Cricket 2019 World Cup is where it’s at.

Go Kane Williamson.
    Go Ross Taylor
    Go Trent Bolt

GO THE BLACK CAPS!!!!
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

Somebody once said:

"The English had no notion of how long eternity was going to be, so they invented cricket to help themselves understand the concept."
    RIP Garry S. 23/08/19

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    Somebody once said:

"The English had no notion of how long eternity was going to be, so they invented cricket to help themselves understand the concept."
    An eternity of bliss. Great idea!
    Maca49 and Dorkus like this.
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

Braithwaite devastated!! Go the black caps!!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

cricket: when watching enamel paint dry in antarctica isnt slow enough

Hahaha! My old mates in SA asked me to make sure we send the B team to play them next time! I said we may be able to send an U-15 side, if that would make them feel better!

Damn it, @kiwijames, you had my hopes up with the first half of the title for this thread. Alas things headed for the wrong side of town as I read the second part.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

kiwi james -just because your intellect falls sshort of the subtllties of the oval ball ,you poms invented something involving a l plank ,a circular lump of cork and some fucking ash sticks-..to merely add insult to injury you import kiwis to make up your mob in this drawn out elephant fart -master stokes FFS I went to St Bedes with his father..then let all of your former colonies walk all over you .then you have that diabolical round fucking ball game where grown men slide about and attempt to gangbang each other after one puts the fucking thing in the net .FFS here in Nz ,if its escaped your notice ..we call it netball and our lady players certainly dont try and dryhump each other everytime one scores.
    PS what about electing the class clown as your new PM.
    An Israel Folau teee shirt is on its way -just send size!
    A330driver likes this.

Bus driver
    @kiwijames...

trea·son
    /ˈtrēzən/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    "they were convicted of treason"
    synonyms: treachery, lese-majesty; More
    the action of betraying someone or something.
    plural noun: treasons
    "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"
    synonyms: treachery, lese-majesty
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary

Go the white ball!!

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    kiwi james -just because your intellect falls sshort of the subtllties of the oval ball ,you poms invented something involving a l plank ,a circular lump of cork and some fucking ash sticks-..to merely add insult to injury you import kiwis to make up your mob in this drawn out elephant fart -master stokes FFS I went to St Bedes with his father..then let all of your former colonies walk all over you .then you have that diabolical round fucking ball game where grown men slide about and attempt to gangbang each other after one puts the fucking thing in the net .FFS here in Nz ,if its escaped your notice ..we call it netball and our lady players certainly dont try and dryhump each other everytime one scores.
    PS what about electing the class clown as your new PM.
    An Israel Folau teee shirt is on its way -just send size!
    @kotuku you, my man are a masterclass of irony. The dyslexic scholar?
    My intellect is quite sound thanks and your homophobic tone suggests a chat with someone a little more Freudian than myself is in order. Yet another irony for someone who supposedly is in the mental health service.
    As for codes with rampant man-on-man action, I think all others combined couldn't come close to rugby, where sweaty macho-men grind it out in a testosterone-fuelled sausage fest of groping and poking (a-la Hopoate).
    But it's not my place, nor do I care how you chose to live or love. If your happy place is in the arms of another man go you good thing, take love where you find it.

GO THE BLACK CAPS!!!!
    Tahr, Proudkiwi, NRT and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A330driver View Post
    @kiwijames...

trea·son
    /ˈtrēzən/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    "they were convicted of treason"
    synonyms: treachery, lese-majesty; More
    the action of betraying someone or something.
    plural noun: treasons
    "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"
    synonyms: treachery, lese-majesty
    Treason schmeson. Rugby betrayed us all first when it got - yawn boring. Mind you, I do enjoy going down the local and occasionally watching Prems or even school rugby. Thats a bit more real and exciting.

I've already called in sick for work tomorrow so I can stay up and watch the game tonight...

A little worried about the Pakistanis to be honest.
    jakewire likes this.
    “The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.” - Thucydides 463BC

theres a cure for insomnia, its called cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkus View Post
    I've already called in sick for work tomorrow so I can stay up and watch the game tonight...

A little worried about the Pakistanis to be honest.
    Bangers are starting to show some fire too. Do they get a crack at England?