Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 90
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Fuk it's hot !

  1. #1
    The Scope Whore ! Philipo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palmy Nth
    Posts
    2,587

    Fuk it's hot !

    Holy fuk what is wrong with TV news, lead stories " It's a heat wave" blar blar got to 35 degrees, Fuk off you cunts I'm sick of hearing about it every night, It's farken summer it's meant to be hot, maybe I should go live in Libya gets to like 50 there but at least they wouldn't go on about it hahahaha ftm


    Rant over - boy I feel better now
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

  2. #2
    OPCz Rushy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Posts
    27,990
    Fake news. Cool as here. Must be the Waikato Draught.
    Kiwi Greg and Sarvo like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Stewart island / canterbury
    Posts
    7,327
    30+degrees is getting normal for Invercargill..... Or not.

  4. #4
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    20,155
    Its fucken hot here.....I can manage ok just while not at work but at work in heavy cotten overals welding and shit when I have to think all I can think is "fuck its hot"
    Here its not so much the heat(tho the news is always well down on actual temp) its the bloody humidity!
    If this shit doesnt Normalize soon I could well end up with athletes foot or some other fungal infection of the ball bag....it hasent been dry in weeks.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

  5. #5
    Member sako75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Supercity
    Posts
    4,891
    6mths ago in middle of winter I was hanging out for summer. Now Iím living it
    Struggling with the humidity. Mowed the lawns after work last night in 28deg and sweated like the proverbial. Even a cold shower didnít stop the sweat 💦
    But fuk it, Iím enjoying my 5pm whiskeys and still wearing same shorts and tee shirts I wear through winter

    Went to a fire call out the other night at 1am. Fuck it was so muggy in heavy gold gear
    Sarvo likes this.

  6. #6
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,551
    Hot as here in Tok as well.....

    Mrs shot very well

  7. #7
    Member Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    W-BOP
    Posts
    5,344
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    If this shit doesnt Normalize soon I could well end up with athletes foot or some other fungal infection of the ball bag....it hasent been dry in weeks.
    Know a car painter (even hotter booth, PPE rapist suit on) that does actually use foot powder down the jocks all summer every year.
    veitnamcam likes this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

  8. #8
    Member mikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nelson, New Zealand
    Posts
    7,277
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Its fucken hot here.....I can manage ok just while not at work but at work in heavy cotten overals welding and shit when I have to think all I can think is "fuck its hot"
    Here its not so much the heat(tho the news is always well down on actual temp) its the bloody humidity!
    If this shit doesnt Normalize soon I could well end up with athletes foot or some other fungal infection of the ball bag....it hasent been dry in weeks.
    ever so slightly too much info in that last bit there @veitnamcam

  9. #9
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    20,155
    Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    ever so slightly too much info in that last bit there @veitnamcam
    Oh great.... so my fears are not baseless.

    Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

  10. #10
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    2,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Fake news. Cool as here. Must be the Waikato Draught.


    Well
    I had a Waikato in the Freezer from 12pm - when I took it out it had droplets of icecals partially frozen down the side of the lovely brown bottle (750mls by the fucking way) and when I cracked the lid off of her and poured it into a large Handle that was also from freezer and had ice completely covered in it - it just purred back at me – da di da di da
    I will leave the rest up to your imaginations and dreams
    Last edited by Sarvo; 27-01-2018 at 07:05 PM.

  11. #11
    Caretaker jakewire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    5,823
    Yip I can imagine, straight through , Shat it out like a water blaster, hope you made the bog.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

  12. #12
    Member Ryan_Songhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Island
    Posts
    6,701
    We are at a wedding in Oakura. I'm crossing summer time off our list for wedding preparations, literally had ambulances here today ferrying old folks off because it's stupidly hot and humid, definately not "formal attire" weather. Only just put a feed on now.... in one of those stupid big white tents/tomato house. Had enough my head is pounding

  13. #13
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    2,824
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewire View Post
    Yip I can imagine, straight through , Shat it out like a water blaster, hope you made the bog.
    You are not wisely informed - I imagine you drink Sav BLONK too :-)))

  14. #14
    Member Micky Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Geraldine
    Posts
    4,181
    the cool tui is going down a treat....pity there arent any more in the fridge.

  15. #15
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    2,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    We are at a wedding in Oakura. I'm crossing summer time off our list for wedding preparations, literally had ambulances here today ferrying old folks off because it's stupidly hot and humid, definately not "formal attire" weather. Only just put a feed on now.... in one of those stupid big white tents/tomato house. Had enough my head is pounding
    Which Oakura ??
    We have about 3 of them

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!