Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member northdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    north auckland area
    Posts
    7,396

    full to mobile mode

    hi i switched from mobile mode to full mode on my phone but cant figure how to switch the forum back to mobile mode how do you do it cheers

  2. #2
    Member Marty Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tararua
    Posts
    3,976
    lucky you i cant switch from mobile to full on either phone or tablet one for the techs!

  3. #3
    Sending it Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    21,049
    Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    hi i switched from mobile mode to full mode on my phone but cant figure how to switch the forum back to mobile mode how do you do it cheers
    Why would you? Its the bizo, way better than that tapatalk crap too

  4. #4
    Member northdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    north auckland area
    Posts
    7,396
    Did it logged out then in again

  5. #5
    Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    6,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Henry View Post
    lucky you i cant switch from mobile to full on either phone or tablet one for the techs!
    I have changed it manually for you.
    There is an easy way to get back, but havnt got time right now to do a 'how-to' with pics

  6. #6
    Ejected
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Shaky City
    Posts
    1,446
    The reason you would use desktop mode is that most phones\tablets these days have screens with as many pixels as a laptop so I want the see the real desktop web page not some slimmed down mobile version.

    If you are using Chrome on Android then click the ... for settings and select "Request Desktop Site" for the real web page and unselect for the mobile version. If you are on iOS it should just work so there will be no need or way to flip modes.

  7. #7
    Member Marty Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tararua
    Posts
    3,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanners View Post
    I have changed it manually for you.
    There is an easy way to get back, but havnt got time right now to do a 'how-to' with pics
    Opened it this morning awesome! thanks the full 9 yards. Opened a post and back to mobile mode oh well. Would appreciate a how to for dummies whenever your able surely I can't be the only technophobe? Anyhow merry christmas to all

  8. #8
    Addicted puku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Maniototo
    Posts
    2,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Henry View Post
    Opened it this morning awesome! thanks the full 9 yards. Opened a post and back to mobile mode oh well. Would appreciate a how to for dummies whenever your able surely I can't be the only technophobe? Anyhow merry christmas to all
    Marty, did you see the above post?
    That will help if using chrome

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. mobile pop-up
    By GravelBen in forum Questions, Comments, Suggestions, Testing.
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 22-12-2015, 06:36 PM
  2. Mobile usability
    By Wirehunt in forum Questions, Comments, Suggestions, Testing.
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-08-2015, 12:19 AM
  3. New Gadget Mobile
    By gadgetman in forum Outdoor Transport
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:52 AM
  4. My new hunting mobile / winter project
    By ebf in forum Outdoor Transport
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 20-04-2014, 08:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!