Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Funny Bastards

R93

Funny Bastards

If you use a shared computer at work like I do, dont be as dumb as I am and leave it logged in and unattended.

It seems ebay now thinks I am a raving homo and have a serious masterbation disorder 20 times a day is normal...no?
    Some of the stuff they email me as notification I didnt know existed.
    When I catch the prick who did it, he is going to have all the advertised items shoved into the places they were intended.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Impure Lead Flinger

Ah yes . I had something similar done with my cell phone... Revenge was great when all texts and numbers were deleted from his phone.

Impure Lead Flinger
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkill View Post
    Ah yes . I had something similar done with my cell phone... Revenge was great when all texts and numbers were deleted from his phone.
    thats pretty harsh bro

R93

Funny Bastards

Not as harsh as having a 18" black something or other slammed up an available oriface like the bugger who doctored my account is going to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. So please forgive my sausage fingers!!!
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

'Mate' of mine once sent a couple of emails from my logged in work computer company wide, including that I would be supplying the cake and drinks Friday afternoon Learnt to lock my computer rather quickly.

Re: Funny Bastards

I used to get my mates phones and set my number under their girlfreinds name. The possabilities were endless

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Spanners, Philipo, baldbob and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    thats pretty harsh bro
    Harsh is having a text sent to my boss telling him he was a f**kwitt and i quit... and i wont even start on what was sent to my parents or my partner..
    I think he was lucky to get away with just the deleted phone ...... i was eyeing up hair remover in his shampoo

Banned
    How are you going to shove said items? twenty times is marathon stuff two especially when you add in beastiality!!!!! there was this one time ah nah thats another forum.

I had my tools locked away with very dear paddlocks when I was contracting and this smart cunt put locktight super glue in all the locks so I had to cut them all off.

I got the said locktight super glue and glued his heater dial and fan on full tit and glued all the windows in his car shut. It was the middle of summer........

One of the other guys wired his horn up to his indicator, funny as hell that was
    DAF, puku, veitnamcam and 5 others like this.
    If its guns, tits or tyres it's going to cost you lots of money

Jeeze crzyman you made me spill my cup of tea all over the show from laughing with that comment
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

This Thread seams to have turned into great revenge ideas...... Keep thim comin

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkill View Post
    This Thread seams to have turned into great revenge ideas...... Keep thim comin
    Okay here's mine, was about three years ago:

A guy I dated for a couple months wasn't floating my boat so I gave him the flick, he didn't want to let go. He had given me a can opener of all things on one of our first dates as I had moved into a flat that didn't have one. Anyway this tool kept ringing me up after I broke up with him, "Hey can I come round and pick up my can opener" etc etc. This creep didn't get the hint and one night when I was particularly over being harrassed about a stupid can opener, I drove down to the local supermarket and busted out the credit card.

Lets just say 100 can openers flying over his fence and crashing into his lounge window put the shits up him enough to get the point!! He didn't bother me after that.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

So he got canned then?
    DAF, veitnamcam and Dougie like this.

A guy that used to work for me when I was foreman at a joinery factory claimed to have laced his birthday shout morning tea chocolate muffins with a strong laxative at his previous employer.

Don't know if it was true or not, (would there be enough to work, or would the cooking neutralise it effect?) but he never had to shout at our work just in case.

John