Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Go the sad sacks

I see a few on here tonight, so much for the outside under the stars new years party's aye

I hope 2012 starts better for me than 2011 finished, I had a great X-mas & boxing day & then on the way home ( 27th ) decided to stop for some burgers for lunch & ended up with spew'n'crap coming out of all me bit's'n'pieces for the next day & a half and being half delirious, then didn't eat for another day
    slowly coming right & now my mouth has a couple of big cunt ulcers & now my dodgy tooth has decided to fall to bits & it feels like Ive got my head in a vice so am rising me mouth with Canadian club & ended up swallowing abit

Still could be worse, All the best for 2012 boys
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

Yeah well I'm at work

Happy 2012
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

We were back in Jafaland after catching up with rellies earlier. Most friends are away.
    Well over going out for New Years celebration in Auckland, leave that to the young ones.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Not just an internet expert... The Claw's Avatar
    Haha, we started shifting to our new place on the 22nd, wife had a baby on the 24th, still shifting stuff... Made it to about 10pm before heading off to bed on New Years eve... Told myself that I'd have a big one next (this) year, probably just lying to myself though
    If it's not a first round hit you need to practice more