Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

A good reason why you should never buy the wife a stick mixer

Ok so my missus and I are temporarily staying at my mothers till we can move into our place next week. Now my mother and her hubby went away for a week down to the hawks bay. I decided that I would cook dinner last night just to show my missus I really care and she deserved a break from the kitchen so I biffed a corned beef in the crock pot in the morning buggered off to hamilton for the day come home put the spuds and veges on half an hour later the missus happily announced that the spuds were ready and would I like her to mash them for me. Bloody beauty darling you can mash em for me thanks I will carry on feeding the dog and the cats, next thing I heard something motorized start up as I was walking back into the lounge from outside thinking to myself what the hell has she found that is motorized and can mash spuds with then the next thing I heard was I think I used too much milk in the spuds darling I thought ok a little bit sloppy but that is all good. Then I got told dinner was served so I scrambled to the table and to my horror I saw the spuds I looked in the kitchen and bugger me sideways she had gone troppo with my mothers stick mixer on the spuds. I got more than sloppy spuds that resembled something you would get using instant spud mix in the bush I got frigging rest home spuds they were that runny I needed a damn spoon to eat them not a bloody fork. So here was i ranting about how she is banned for life from ever touching a stick mixer again and that she may as well have thrown the bloody corned beef, broccoli and tomato sauce in there whizzed that up too and jammed it in a glass and stuck a straw in the bloody thing so I could drink my dinner, she was sitting there trying really hard not to laugh at my rant even when I threatened to stick that thing up her butt and switch it on full tit she gave me the most smart arsed answer I have ever got from her which I shall not repeat on here.