Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Gun boot sale

Gun boot sale

Anyone got any contact details for this ? I was told you need to register to attend , its this sunday out mandivlle way, iv never been its supposed to be a pretty good day out.
    This year will go down in history . For the first time a civilised nation has full gun registration . Our streets will be safer , our police more efficient , and the world follow our lead into the future" Adolf Hitler ,1935

Sounds like an interesting idea

Info is a bit sparse , but its been running for a few years seemly theres quite a few stalls , you can buy bulk ammo & sell any guns iv got a sks & a 3006 I mite part with if something catches my eye , I think aoraki ammo will be there hopefully they bring a VZ58 or 2 down along with bulk ammo so sounds like an interesting day out , my mate no,s more about it il hit him up tonight & put any info up on here
    GravelBen likes this.
    This year will go down in history . For the first time a civilised nation has full gun registration . Our streets will be safer , our police more efficient , and the world follow our lead into the future" Adolf Hitler ,1935

You don't need to register to attend but you need to show your firearms licence and pay a $15 entry fee (which gets you lunch and continuous tea/coffee). Bring money! There will be guns, ammo, books, components, etc. It is at the hall identified by Union Jacks in the windows, 80 Main Street, Riversdale, from 10 am Sunday 21 January. It is always a good day out!
    Boaraxa and Tommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gundoc View Post
    You don't need to register to attend but you need to show your firearms licence and pay a $15 entry fee (which gets you lunch and continuous tea/coffee). Bring money! There will be guns, ammo, books, components, etc. It is at the hall identified by Union Jacks in the windows, 80 Main Street, Riversdale, from 10 am Sunday 21 January. It is always a good day out!
    Is there another name for the town / area. I dont know the area and google keeps telling me its in South Africa.....Tried NZ but only result is Riverdale crossing in the bealey. I have the afternoon off and thought I might pop out for a look see.

Quote Originally Posted by timattalon View Post
    Is there another name for the town / area. I dont know the area and google keeps telling me its in South Africa.....Tried NZ but only result is Riverdale crossing in the bealey. I have the afternoon off and thought I might pop out for a look see.
    @timattalon between lumsden and gore

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    @timattalon between lumsden and gore
    Sorry, too far for the afternoon. I thought it said Mandeville which is here near chch. Sounds interesting though.

Mandeville is also a rural district between Riversdale and Gore.
    Marty Henry likes this.

If its between lumsden and gore just about every one that goes will be related
    Shootm, Tommy, gundoc and 4 others like this.

Need one of these in auckland

Quote Originally Posted by Blisters View Post
    There are several.
    Blisters likes this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

@Tommy how do i find out about them? (No facebook) Cheers

@Tommy how do i find out about them? (No facebook) Cheers
    All good bro, not everyone does. There's the Kumeu militarilia show, the Antique Arms fair at the Greenlane showgrounds, SHOT Show in a few weeks at same venue etc etc. Dunno if IMAS do one, but it would be worth coming along to a meeting to have a gander.

Probably more I've forgotten about
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

There would be crying protesters hugging furry animals & hugging each other if a gun boot sale came to Auckland

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    There would be crying protesters hugging furry animals & hugging each other if a gun boot sale came to Auckland
    Just tell them it is for organic free range meat products rather than cage pork or battery beef at the local......They (Protesters) wont be allowed in due to no FA and no chance of getting one with the weed convictions and usage....????
    Steve123 likes this.