Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: Gun City Shill bidders

I always find that repeated phone calls at 3am tend to get peoples attention if you are really trying to make a point
    40mm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 40mm View Post
    that would be a pretty strange shop, with gun stuff and sexy pants etc all for sale.
    I don't know whatever floats your boat

If it goes Boom; I'm there faregame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    I don't know whatever floats your boat
    Ever seen the photos from the Las Vegas Shot Show - some stands it’s hard to tell what is the product

@SEdan
    Hi Dan, can you explain to me why GC sells tracer ammo, given the dry conditions in Canterbury & the large number of fire bans country wide, do you not consider it irresponsible to sell it?
    Shut up, get out & start pushing!

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by outdoorlad View Post
    @SEdan
    Hi Dan, can you explain to me why GC sells tracer ammo, given the dry conditions in Canterbury & the large number of fire bans country wide, do you not consider it irresponsible to sell it?
    Why should others suffer at the hands of the stupid?

Surely more fires would be started by cigarettes and arson than tracers? Yet dairy and fuel stations sell smokes even though they do more damage than just the occasional fire.
    veitnamcam, tetawa, mikee and 6 others like this.

I could do with a few still bidders on my SKS auction

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Re: the mystery trader.

Happy to be proven wrong here, but when something walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck... it's usually a duck!
    veitnamcam, 308, Banana and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by inglishill View Post
    I always find that repeated phone calls at 3am tend to get peoples attention if you are really trying to make a point
    How are you going to ring gc at 3 in the morning

We all know GC are not the most upstanding business operators out there.

As has been said previously , if you dont like them , dont go there .

I know for certain that I will never buy from them again , let alone enter their premises just to look .....
    systolic likes this.
    Cats have nine lives-which makes them ideal for experimentation...

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorlad View Post
    @SEdan
    My god you are right and while we are at it, we should question why Toyota are selling a Hilux that can go over 100 kph, that is just irresponsible.

If people are expected to be responsible for their own actions they should be born with common sense!
    gadgetman, mikee and SEdan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by karearea View Post
    My god you are right and while we are at it, we should question why Toyota are selling a Hilux that can go over 100 kph, that is just irresponsible.

If people are expected to be responsible for their own actions they should be born with common sense!
    no that is why government has given us this good health and safety system as you are not allowed to be responsible for your self some else has to look after you . only problem with that is I hate someone telling me how to be safe doing my job who doesn't know how to do my job.

Its an auction ffs how that works is you bid up to what your prepared to pay and believe it or not other people do the same thing on the same auction as you might be bidding on if someone bids higher than you they win the auction now all you have to do is bid higher that them and you win the auction how easy and simple is that people are allowed to out bid you as your not the only one in the auction

Gun City Shill bidders

You pricks should ring Jacinda and ask her to moderate our forum and ask her to look into how many TM complaints they get each year and the disgusting profit making outfits that sell tracer bullets that should only be allowed to be sold in Rotorua and Milford Sounds where itís raining 310 days of the year!
    You canít have a bob each way, do want more red tape or would you prefer free trade be it what it currently is.
    All because certain 17 year olds have lost a few dollars on some piece of crap that could have been bought for the half the price
    I know itís raining, but at least put the phone down and go and give mumsy a little sort out and live and let live 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve123 and SEdan like this.
    Dan M

Make a complaint to the commerce commission and move on. The form is easy to fill in.

online-complaint-form

While not impossible, the chance of this guy being a legitimate trader seems extremely unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by karearea View Post

We may as well ban ammunition sales altogether as it kills people and crims use it as well