Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Gun City Shill bidders

Quote Originally Posted by karearea View Post
    My god you are right and while we are at it, we should question why Toyota are selling a Hilux that can go over 100 kph, that is just irresponsible.

If people are expected to be responsible for their own actions they should be born with common sense!
    Unfortunately there are a lot of firearms users who don't have common sense, as shown by the amount of shot up road signs, poaching, illegal spotlighting & accidents,etc that happen in NZ, some muppets need to be regulated.

Just because supermarkets sell Coke, etc, it doesn't mean it's good for you...
    Shut up, get out & start pushing!

Now i know why my wife buys me coke

Mix it with Rum & then it's good for you
    223nut and bigbear like this.

My god you are right and while we are at it, we should question why Toyota are selling a Hilux that can go over 100 kph, that is just irresponsible.

If people are expected to be responsible for their own actions they should be born with common sense!
    @karearea
    I strongly recommend you contribute more on this Forum

Well,I wasn't going to buy into this thread,but it's persisting down.The wife informed me I've got no tickets left in the ration book,so I thought I'd check out our mate "stevie68".
    He must be the unluckyist bidder on tm.
    Pick any $1reserve for gc an there's ole steve,bidding up a storm.
    Then bored out of my tree I went back through 1000 feedbacks,poor bugger missed out,
    Maybe he doesn't do feedbacks.
    Somebody mentioned a Duck.
    Maybe I'm just a cynical old cnut
    Sako Rifles,Browning shotguns,Black Labs.There is nothing else

The dog always bites,The horse always kicks,The gun is always loaded.

" Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

Seems to be plenty of hate for stevie68 right back to 2008 if you Google him

mmomm - inferior products [ refund finally received ] - Page 2 - ScamBusters New Zealand
    Tommy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorlad View Post
    Unfortunately there are a lot of firearms users who don't have common sense, as shown by the amount of shot up road signs, poaching, illegal spotlighting & accidents,etc that happen in NZ, some muppets need to be regulated.

Just because supermarkets sell Coke, etc, it doesn't mean it's good for you...
    In the past that regulation was called "natural selection", but thanks to the PC state it can no longer be relied on. Therefore I concede your point, so go ahead and fuck everything up for the majority to protect the "muppet" minority from themselves.
    Spudattack and northdude like this.

Yea I have looked into to this myself now also... sorry @SEdan but unless you're living in some kind of other dimension, you're full of shit, and you have the nerve to come on here and peddle your bullshit to everyone. Come clean or piss off. Anyone in their right mind can see there's something shady going on there. I realise that it's a very hard allegation to gather absolute proof of, and you are hiding behind that fact but look at the numbers, it's beyond some eccentric lady panties wearing gun fanatic with too much time and money on his hands it's absolutely ludacris.
    Tommy and Micky Duck like this.

This thread is just getting to the point where I think @jakewire or @gimp should have a look and shut it down.... I can see both sides and not going to bother looking into it but have used gun city stores before and can make my own conclusions.

Cant see anything constructive here for the forum.....
    kiwijames likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    This thread is just getting to the point where I think @jakewire or @gimp should have a look and shut it down.... I can see both sides and not going to bother looking into it but have used gun city stores before and can make my own conclusions.

Oh shush, I'm enjoying this
    Nibblet, Moutere, Steve123 and 2 others like this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsen Highway View Post
    Why? You contact them.

Plainly I already have in the past, as I said in two posts above. I have also complained to Trademe. There is a limit to my level of being insulted.
    Why would I want to contact them, I've nothing against them?

I certainly wouldn't do so on your behalf - not that I've anything against you at all. I just don't think that whinging on a forum is the best way to approach things - do so directly. Nobody will fight your battles for you.
    "Awareness buys you time and time buys you options."

- John Correia

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Oh shush, I'm enjoying this
    That's right, everyone should be able to speak freely.
    Blisters likes this.
    "Awareness buys you time and time buys you options."

- John Correia

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post

Oh come on now it's entertaining!!

I have further looked into this buyer and the pattern still looks suspicious, I hope I am wrong but this user won:
    16 gc auctions on the 31/1/18
    52 auctions 9/1/2018
    44 auctions 14/12/2017

This pattern continues back quite some time, making this very suspicious or making this user the most profitable customer of gc. Prior to this this user acted in the same way on another traders account for fashion and adult toys.
    Can’t say I am convinced that this is not some kind of a sham. To put this issue and perhaps this thread to bed I think the best option is to hand all my research, which is considerably greater than what has been disclosed here, to both the police and com commission. As others have said if this is all just an innocent then hopefully this will show that. I suggest that this thread gets closed and I report back with a new thread when more info comes to hand.

In the past that regulation was called "natural selection", but thanks to the PC state it can no longer be relied on. Therefore I concede your point, so go ahead and fuck everything up for the majority to protect the "muppet" minority from themselves.
    Thank you, however I doubt GC or the govt will ever take any notice of my opinion